My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Promoting Ebid

Default Promoting Ebid

As I'm fed up of paying Ebay's huge fees, and am desperately looking for an alternative, I'm going to do whatever I can to promote Ebid to other people.

The more people who come to the site, the more people will buy, the more people who buy, the more people will sell, etc.

Ebay have inertia behind them: it's easy to sell items on Ebay because there are so many people who use it every day, and will see your items. We need to spread the word about Ebid (especially the FREE part, which can save sellers a fortune, and means we can sell items a little cheaper than on Ebay, as there are no fees).

I've added a note about Ebid to my e-mail signature, so every e-mail I send to Ebay buyers will tell them about Ebid too!

Default Re: Promoting Ebid

Hi there,
    Come down to the Kitchen Table and join in the competition to make flyers to advertise ebid. The winning flyer maker gets a 40mm crystal hanging sphere... and I will put it on a website for others to print out....

Almost forgot to say that I am doing the competition as i have some stalls in London over the next couple of months, so I will put an ebid flyer in the bag with every sale.

Join in...

Default Re: Promoting Ebid

A great idea, I shall join you lot down there...

Thread Information