eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hey G&M i was wondering...

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Hey G&M i was wondering...

if any of the ideas posted in this part of the forum are looked at anymore as there has been some great ideas posted by some and nothing has been said by yourselves like you used to do a while back when people added ideas ...PLUS i noticed the other day someone added an idea in the other section (of which i used to get a telling off about that it was the wrong place to add ideas i must add :wink: ) and it was put onto the site within hours of it being added :wink:

I was just wondering if it was worth myself and others adding ideas to this section for the time being if at the presant time you both are to busy with other important things and keeping the suggestions section on hold for now !

Default Re: Hey G&M i was wondering...

Hi Nuts

Over the last couple of days we have been busy uploading new upgrades (many of which were ideas from members). We have almost finished tidying up the little tweaks and then we will be starting to look at new ideas again.
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Hey G&M i was wondering...

I thought it might be something to do with you sorting other areas out on the site as i have seen some great ideas posted by a few and in the past few weeks and normally you would of acted on them pretty quickly especialy now you are thinking of going international with the auction site :wink:

Thanks for letting us know so quick and im sure we all will keep our thinking caps on as there are alot of us in here who wish to see this site be succesful as you both do :wink:

Thread Information