Hi all

I'm based in Northern Thailand - in an area often referred to as South East Asia's handicrafts capital.

It appears that quite a few eBidders like what I supply but are put off by the cost of postage out of here for small volume orders. Therefore I'd be interested in linking up direct with anyone looking for "bulk" packs to split for sale on eBid, at car-boots, craft fairs etc.

I'm gradually getting my website catalogues online (link below) and can offer not just stunning products, but also some seriously attractive pricing for anyone who wants to take advantage of my being here.

There's a button below to email me direct, or PM me. Please have a look at my listings and the web site - it's growing weekly and it won't take long for there to be something for everyone. Current catalogues I'm working on include handmade paper, handmade paper crafted items, incense products, ceramics for incense, commemorative stamps, and wooden toys, decor animals, and tableware. I'll be adding more categories as I get these finished.

Because of the shipping costs for surface and air mail, I'm concentrating on low-wieght items (helps you out for onward selling as well), but the shipping services here are very good and big or heavy stuff is no problem via ocean frieght - a part or full container can be remarkably cheap transport costs (though filling one could jeapordise the mortgage repayments :lol: )

Regards
Gaz