Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Serviettes or Paper Napkins for Savarge or Chamarge.

Default Serviettes or Paper Napkins for Savarge or Chamarge.

Hi All

As I have, over the past couple of years, bought paper napkins every place I have been to, in the hope of someday making loads of craft items, gifts and other usful things :lol: :lol:

I have an abundence of these things left over. So I wondered if I made up sets of, say ten or twelve different ones, does anyone think these would sell :?:

They can be used on candles, wood, paper etc Anything you could think of to decorate you could use this method of decoration :lol:

I have used napkins on parchment to make some very pretty embosed cards, I have also used napkins on woodboards with pegs on to hang up childrens bags in there room these worked very well 8) Well the bags got hung on the right pegs

If you think this idea would work, please let me know what type of napkins would be the most useful.

I could make up collections of flowers to be used on Parchment cards or on wooden driftwood placques to go out in the garden. Or childrens collection, or a Christmas collection.

Just talked myself into this idea.
    check out my auctions think they will be added as soon as I can sort and scan them. But if anyone has any ideas please PM me

Thanks
    Lorraine

Default Re: Serviettes or Paper Napkins for Savarge or Chamarge.

Hello,
    I like this idea!
    I have no desire to try a new craft if it means buying 20 of the same item (unless it is 20 ALL different items), so maybe I will check you out in a while (when I finally get paid! lol)
    10 or 12 sounds just right too.
    Christmassy ones will go down quite well I should imagine from now on. I know an awful lot of my auctions that are selling well are Christmas related.
    I do know the best napkins for Chemage are the 3 ply ones but whether you can use 2 ply I have not the foggiest! I think it's the thickness of the 3 ply napkins that lends so well to Chemaging. Also Dutch & German napkins are apparantly the best (although this could very well be someone else's sales patter :shock: )
    Look forward to seeing what you have!!
    Good luck.
    LUNA ST GEMS
    For All Your Crafting Needs

http://sumo.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects/...&type=user

Hi Glennis

Thanks for answer. I have just (well last night) sorted out all my other napkins (Who bought all these) ops: and have put them into 3 more sections so I now have 4 lots of Napkins for sale I have made sure that if you bought all 4 sets you would not get *Doubles* . Other than in the De-lux pack.

My sets are
    9 flower related (includes one with coffee cup for invites to *Garden Party*)
    9 Assorted Christmas
    9 Mixed 3 childrens Christmas pictures. 1 Happy New Year, 1 Flower, 1 Fruit, 1 Sea Life (cartoon style), 1 Goovy Chick, and 1 Pooh and friends at Birthday party.
    8 Super De-lux. 4 different Christmas ones 2 of each not in other packs. Gives you more pictures to have sets of matching candles, or to make Christmas de-coupage pictures.

The advice on using 3-ply is for cutting out purposes. When using pictures you all ways strip it down to 1 layer so if you had 3-ply you would cut round entire picture you wanted to use and then discard the back two layers if you only have 2-ply you still use the same process but you only have to discard one layer and then you have the picture you want to use.

Lorraine

Finally got my auction pics to upload to gallery. Had a real time trying to make it work so now I have all 4 sets on auction. Hope you like them.

Lorraine

I teach cardmaking and scrapbooking and the people in my class love serviette techniques. I reckon small packs of mixed serviettes would sell quite well. Certainly my pupils ask if it is possible to buy them that way cos they get fed up with having 25 in a pack that are all the same.

Thread Information