Thread: magazine sites

Forum Newbie
    Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View reeceindie's Feedback (+886)
    All-About reeceindie
    View reeceindie's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default magazine sites

Hi, anyone know of any sites for buying back issues of various magazines, especially adult, film, tv, pop culture themed mags, at AFFORDABLE prices? I find ebayuk's policy on so-called 'adult material' incredibly patronising and stupid, am i alone in this? Anyone point me in the direction for back issues of playboy, playgirl, adult video news, celebrity skin, ect, ect? Any notes or suggestions would be appreciated, cheers.

Smile Maybe I want them :-)

Hi there,

I deal a lot in back issues( not much on the adult, but maybe I can pass it on somewhere). Tell me what you have and what you are thinking about in dollars.

I am in the US. Are you in the UK?

Thanks,
    booknook

Quote Originally Posted by reeceindie
    Hi, anyone know of any sites for buying back issues of various magazines, especially adult, film, tv, pop culture themed mags, at AFFORDABLE prices? I find ebayuk's policy on so-called 'adult material' incredibly patronising and stupid, am i alone in this? Anyone point me in the direction for back issues of playboy, playgirl, adult video news, celebrity skin, ect, ect? Any notes or suggestions would be appreciated, cheers.
    Hi, I've just joined the site and have just listed a back bumper issue of Playboy, happy bidding

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by reeceindie View Post
    Hi, I agree with you on ebays policies regarding adult books, that's why after asking permision and given the go-ahead I have now put them on here, take a look in see if there's anything you like.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information