Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: SIZZIX

Default SIZZIX

Hi fellow crafters.

Looking for help in re-designing sizzix die cut shapes.

I have quite a collection of sizzix dies' and wondered if anyone on here also has any and if so have you tried to change final shape into something else, and if so what?

I have started to sell packs of shapes. If anyone would be kind enough to look and give me their opinion I would be very greatful.

This is my very first lot of auctions posted on eBid and I would be greatful for any help and advice.

Lorraine :?

Default Re: SIZZIX

Hello again!
    I have just been and looked at all your auctions and can find no fault with them, in fact 2 have gone on my watch list as my friend's husband collects cars and she is always on the look-out for anything to do with cars for him, and I have asked a question about another!
    Obviously you have it right!lol!
    I like your napkins too by the way!
    LUNA ST GEMS
    For All Your Crafting Needs

http://sumo.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects/...&type=user

Default Re: SIZZIX

Hi Glennis

Thanks very much for your input much appreciated. Will look into separating out packs as soon as I can find them :?

I have more of the blighters just can't find them in this room :? My craft room used to be the whole of the front bedroom but as that is now being used by my 16 year old lodger I have had to move all the stuff into my bedroom. If I said it took eight hours just to empty one set of shevles :roll: :roll: so I promise to find what you need as soon as I can.

This is one reason for the big sale. So as soon as I can download my pics to the Gallery I can hopefully sell the excess craft stull I have :lol: :lol:

Having trouble adding pics to gallary. Does anyone know how many you can have!!

Lorraine

Thread Information