Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: anyone watch channel 4 last night about the medium

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default anyone watch channel 4 last night about the medium

there was a 3 hour prog on last night something about can you talk to the dead with a medium on there who i thought was very good just wondered if anyone else had seen it.

Default Re: anyone watch channel 4 last night about the medium

yep. also in the final program, where it had a top ten ways to contact the dead; the woman at #4 (i think), from Wigan works in our local Asda store! spookey!! we thought we recognised her from somewhere. wow june? and her husband were very strange people!!

didnt like it how they tricked joe? (it was a boys name anyway!) in the audience...but the other fella, from the spiritualist church i trusted...those folk are nice people and talented. had many experiences with them!

John. oh now, my names Lawrence really. nearly forgot.

night!

:shock: :shock: :shock: I was looking forward to seeing that show on Saturday night. Good I thought 3 hrs. of something I am truly interested in. Sadly however after an hour and a half I was so bored I switched it off and watched the film on the other channel.

i only watched the first hour as i ALWAYS watch channel 5 from 9pm!

i was in my caravan in the middle of a field and was laughing my socks off at the stuff that was on later on in the evening!

witch from wigan had me in hysterics!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and what about the american show to contact the princess of wales? :shock: :lol:

those 2 so-called mediums who were walking down the rues and coming out with all that cr@p. :evil:

i'm quite disappointed in the evening as it just reinforced the beliefs of sceptics and couch potatoes that it is all a load of rubbish.

from what i saw, it was just a dig in the ribs.

:x :x Yes I agree Doodoot. How the.T.V. people can take a subject of such depth and relevance and turn it into meaningless trash ( and boring too) is beyond me.

When I saw the title I thought I cant believe I missed that show, but from what you've said Im glad I did LOL

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

i just wish they would put on a show that was not so one sided thought the woman who was doing the show was a bit of a twit as well, but did think the medium who was ex police handled himself quite well and would have liked to have seen a show just dedicated to him but dont suppose we will get one. He did not like the one who put up money for proof I dont think very much either.

Thread Information