ebid i cannot believe it! it is sooooo good. finally someone doing something for free, helping those out who cant afford ebay fees...but providing for those who which to pay for additional ones.

ebid is a really nice place to go, to browse for goods and read the forums for laughs :wink:

i like the way you can have "first bid" - that with a 10 day auction means (i think my figures are right) 110 days before you have to repost (if no bids of course) which to me is perfect espesially if your first bid meets reserve. this means (to me) that once its on it stays on, and you can potencially have thousands of auctions on if you want to, and just keep adding. superb.

i also appriciate the fact that when ive emailed you on all accasions you have listened to me (and my friend, greenarrow) and have implemented new features or expanded on support when spreadsheets are wrong.

ps i finally got round to buying two items which have been in my watch list stuck on "first bid" for a week or two!! how cool is that? i can plan all my future money away using first bid!!

well anyway, cheers

Lawrence.