eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have had enough of eBid!!! Goodbye!

Default Re: I have had enough of eBid!!! Goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by f3speech
    I've had no more problems here than I have on other sites, in fact I think I've had less here than I have on Ebay. At least here it doesn't cost me anything if I get an NPB.
    I've actually had more problems here than on eBay. However, I think this is because this is a much smaller site with limited resources. Customer services here seem to be very good, although it is more difficult to get members' input on the forums. I think you can't compare the two sites directly though - as, after being here for a while, I believe they are offering entirely different services. xx

I hate to get biblical but it is Sunday - done bad unto others as others have done bad to you isnt quite right? - In short we all got to behave, even if we feel we could perhaps 'bend' the rules of fair play with online auctions. Human emotions of hurt are seldom forgotten, even if forgiven and its a kind of 'self protection program' in our heads that makes us
    reluctant to trust as much again...atleast until someone reminds us of
    the good we once felt, before someone(s) hurt us...

I'm no angel, but I sleep better when I 'do the right thing' if you know what I
    mean. :lol:

Well, all we can do is be 'good guys' and hope that the message gets through - eventually! The Feedback ratings will tell the tale.... :roll:

David.

How many children does it take to survive on a site!...

Thread Information