eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HAS ANYONE EVER PHOTOGRAPHED A SPIRIT.I THINK I HAVE.

I've seen photographs where people claim there are 'orbs' in the picture, but they are just the flash reflections from raindrops or dust particles.

How about this one. Spooky eh?

Jock
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

you need to clean your camera lens jock

lol @ Minky.

I'd like to see Sydney's pic, but this is an old thread....

I disagree that all orbs can be passed off as reflections, dust, insects, waterdrops & light. Not all orbs are round either so I've been told and read. There are some very obvious orbs that are dust particles, but some are unexplained. Some orbs can take shape of a face in their centre if you get a good shot supposedly. Orbs are to be believed to be the first sign of a spirit's energy taking form (something like that) I actually believe in seeing orbs (genuine unexplained ones, that is!).

I took some pics last year of my relatives newly decorated room, put them on my pc and forgot about them. It's only when I reviewed them a year later that I saw a few orbs located near my relative, spooked me completely!! I then started scrutinising hundreds of photos I have and found some more. What bothered me the most was, I was taking a pic of a particular project I was working on and was thinking of a loved one who had passed on and wondered if they would approve and like my project. Anyway, I forgot all about it until I downloaded my pics on my pc and saw a big orb. I'm of the generation who always take the same pic twice in case one doesn't come out well (even with a digital camera!). One had the orb the other didn't, there were less than 2 seconds apart as recorded by my camera - weird stuff for me!

Default Photographs with Spirits

It was last year in October that my ex boyfriend took a picture of me standing in the doorway of his front room. When I uploaded the picture to my Pc, I noticed something very visable floating infront of me. I do alot of photography and have seen simular marks on prints which are hard to explain. It could be a lense flair or something from the flash but this particular mark had no reason to be there. It was not in the place where a lense flair could appear according to the possition of the light. It was low down and the rest of the picture had no defects and was of sharp quality. This mark was unexplainable and could only leed to one explaination and that is that I think there was a force floating infront of me.
    Also another strange thing was not long after this my boyfriend ended our relationship and I went through a life changing experience. I do have the feeling that sometimes I am guarded by a guardian angel for my protection as i call on them.

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Photographed many spirits, strangely all of them are at the pub:O
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

Default Spirits ect on photos

Yes I have them on photos!All are 100% authentic!
    I have multi djinns & overlords I filmed!
    I had the chance to show it --I dont want the rules to
    be broke--So you will have to imagine them!
    Dont tough it none!
    Last edited by djinn1; 21st October 2006 at 06:34 AM. Reason: dont want to break rules--took off e-mail!

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djinn1 View Post
    Yes I have them on photos!All are 100% authentic!
    I have multi djinns & overlords I filmed!
    You have to email me so I can attach files if you want to see!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I would remove your email addy, it ain't allowed, but you could also end up with a boatload of spam via the email harvesters.

yes, the library has lots of photos of both orbs and spirits if you look up ghosts. Developing locations have seen tons of them so it is quite normal!! The question is can they show up in digital photos, we don't know yet, but theoretically yes.

patina

Thread Information