eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HAS ANYONE EVER PHOTOGRAPHED A SPIRIT.I THINK I HAVE.

Default Re: HAS ANYONE EVER PHOTOGRAPHED A SPIRIT.I THINK I HAVE.

Quote Originally Posted by doodoot
    and you're right bunjee!

sydney's photo DOES look like someone wearing a long dress!

i hadn't noticed til you mentioned it :shock:
    I think you can see the outline of a figure in that photo, looks like a bride. OOOhhhh spooky :shock:

Keep that photo it is a good one, better than a lot of pictures on the ghost websites.

Yeah I agree withhot pants! It does look like a bride. Maybe a bride died on her wedding. Why dont u search for the history of the church, there may be something to it

I have a few photos like that, well a series of them taken at a relatives on christmas day a few years ago. In these there is always my great nan and me. Wish I had a scanner to show them so you'll have to take a description for now.

On the first one it's just a picture of nan and me in front of a window and if you look out the back you can see a bright light spot in the garden. This passes no illumination on the window frame at all.

The next one we're joined by a few other family members and you can see this light appearing to be inside the house and a little larger than before - even allowing for the change in distance.

The third photo is a bit of a family one, there my nan, brother, great nan, dad and me together in it. Now in this photo I'm stood to the left of great nan with my dad and between them and me is a large, more intense light similar to the one on sydney's picture. If you look at it you can see an almost defined human like shape around a very intense light globe at the centre of it.

Now what could be interesting is what happened in the following days and weeks after the picture was taken. My great nan had been diagnosed with stomach cancer, and we already knew she hadn't long to go and passed away about 2 weeks later. The saddest thing is my dad who was also on the left between me and the 'spirit' had a massive heart attack 4 days later - my 18th birthday to be exact and died the morning after.

I don't really know what it was on the photo's and I'm the only one in the family to keep a copy and the negatives - but it just seems to much of a coincidence to have this appear on the picture of these people with what happened shortly after.

Any of you have any ideas what it might have been?

what a lot of pain to go through in such a short time. i feel really sorry for you.

as to your photos, it sounds like there was a spirit who was staying close to your nan and father, due to it being their time to leave.

it's a very common occurence for spirits to stay close to their relatives when it is close to their time.

when my grandma was close to dying she said that grandad had visited her, but my family just thought that she was hallucinating.

i've seen a lot of photos which have the circular orbs on them, but it is obvious that they are light reflection/refraction.

changing subject slightly, my 5 year old son saw his first spirit 2 nights ago when he was coming down the stairs.

poor little thing was terrified.

i've no idea who it was, and i've been here for 2 years now and this is the first one that has come here.

i first thought that it was just a reflection through the door windows, but the spirit woke me up during the nigt by shuffling around adam's bedroom. i had to sleep with him as he was scared.

i'd love to know why he/she went to him twice.

That used to happen to me a lot when I was younger - I seemed to attract them and had one in particular that lived in my aunts, I used to stay over her's a lot. The only thing I can suggest you try is to ask it - it can only ignore you. I used to spend a while talking this one in particular until my aunt tried to have it exorcised, that worked for about a day then it let itself back in .

Going back to my pictures for a moment it kind of fits in with my previous experiences as well, since I used to say my great grandad was with me all the time - he died when I was a bit over 3 and I had a bit of a rough ride with that. Could of been him coming in one last time for the family album.

The last time I was visited by a spirit of sorts was a few years ago when my now fiancee had just moved into my flat. For some reason she woke up at about 3am, and saw a figure standing over me. She was terrified, so bad she froze in fear and it took her about 5 minutes before she'd regained herself enough to wake me up to tell me. This one wasn't a very nice looking spirit though, her description made it sound terrifying, when it turned to her it's face was red and angry and it dissapeared past her and out the window.

I did manage to calm her down enough to go back to sleep eventually - think it had gotten light by then though. From my own experiences if a spirit lets you see it then it is probably there for a reason. If possible ask it what it wants, and if it makes you feel uncomfortable just politely ask it to leave.

so sorry Orca for all the sad times that followed on from the taking of your photographs. I haven't realy found out why my spirit allowed me to take a photograph of him in the church. The only thing that stands out is the fact that I went to the library to try to get a book from anyone who has photographed spirits before. and the only book that seemed to stand out and glare at me was one of a medium who had taken notes from Our Lady the mother of God about the end of the world and what we should be doing to prepare for it. I took that book home and read it again and again. Eventually I had to take it back and I have never been able to find it again no matter how hard I try. We are supposed to spend an hour during the day talking to God maybe not in any special prayer just making sure he knows we know his prescence is around. . Then after all that I took photos in another church and this time it frightened me so I haven't taken anymore since.

Smile spirit flowers

my husband passed 6 years ago i had a headstone put on his
    grave i took photo`s of his headstone and it is plainly to see that there is spirit flowers showing on the photos i had to take a second look because i did not believe what i was seeing
    Pat

View thisnthatz's Feedback (+31)
    All-About thisnthatz
    View thisnthatz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Where is the photo?

I was wonderin' where the photo was

Anyhow, I took a photo of a bottle of wine once...does that count???

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saleman
    Where is the photo?

Probably lost in the re-formatting of the forums when we had a bug.

Or could be lost in the spirit world. as the OP was 2003,

Thread Information