My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Paint Shop Pro v8 vs v7 question

Default Paint Shop Pro v8 vs v7 question

Hello - if anyone out there is a bit of a boffin on Paint Shop Pro, can they tell me if Version 8 has the "view actual size" feature that Version 7 does? I have V.7 at home and V.8 at work and they are quite different in parts and being used to the other version it can be quite irritating.

When I have a picture on the screen on v7 and go to the "view" button, one of the options is "view actual size" which shows me on screen the ACTUAL size of the picture. On v8 this option isn't there and no matter how many times I resize it, the pic stays the same on the screen.

I know I can check the pixel size etc. but I really prefer to SEE the size in front of me. Is this option available on v8 in another area or worded differently or has it been taken off?

Thanks.
    For personalised pop art, visit my shop: http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Happy-Brushstrokes

Default Re: Paint Shop Pro v8 vs v7 question

HI,

Th settings you require are available via the image - resize options at the top of the screen.. Then there is a dialogue at the top of that screen which gives you your actual dimensions. It should already display at that size but you now have the info to set the right size up!

There is also a maintain original size box you can tick if needed.
    He Came, He Saw, Ebid!

Default Re: Paint Shop Pro v8 vs v7 question

HI,

Th settings you require are available via the image - resize options at the top of the screen.. Then there is a dialogue at the top of that screen which gives you your actual dimensions. It should already display at that size but you now have the info to set the right size up!

There is also a maintain original size box you can tick if needed.
    He Came, He Saw, Ebid!

Thread Information