My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: ** MARK & GARY PLEASE LOOK **

Default ** MARK & GARY PLEASE LOOK **

I am currently in a transaction with a user selling an item, but I cannot see his e-mail address to directly get in contact with him? I mean it is impossible for me to do so because I must wait for auction to end?. Can you please have a way for Sellers & Buyers to see each others e-mail addresses even when they have bidded and not won an item or the auction hasn't finished. This is really had for me as a seller as I wanted to make the buyer an offer with the item I was selling, but I couldn't manage to do so.

This would really be helpfull for me, and im sure other people on eBid too.

Thanks for looking.

Forum Newbie
    View sukey51's Feedback (+1349)
    All-About sukey51
    View sukey51's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: ** MARK & GARY PLEASE LOOK **

Rather than give out email addresses would it not be possible to put a search facility on memberlist as my other post requested and we could pm without email addresses being made public.

Default Re: ** MARK & GARY PLEASE LOOK **

I agree with Sukey,

PM is much better than giving out email addresses to all and sundry. You might only want it to make an offer to a buyer/seller (is that within the eBid T&C's?) but what of the spammers and rip off merchants that would go round placing a low bid on any auction just to get an email address with no intention of buying anything?

If you use 'the other site', surely you must be aware of just how much crap goes through their 'ask the seller a question' emails?
    At least with the PM system here, no one gets anyone's email address unless the other decides to disclose it.

JMO

CJ
    Is it over yet?

Thread Information