My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Listing Enhancements

Default Listing Enhancements

It would be nice to have the option of drawing more attention to your auctions using Gallery listings such as ebay's (as I understand it you can only achieve this kind of effect if you use a picture linked directly from a website), the special featured and featured auctions are a great idea but again it would be a useful option if they could be highlighted to make them stand out, HTML in the titles would be great also, other than that something along the lines of turbo lister would be a useful addition along with the ability to do "buy it now" only dutch auctions, although I am new to ebid I do like the site and I feel it has a lot of potential, it just needs the same kind as traffic as ebay and it will become a big hit, ebay is good but their prices do extract the waste water products if you know what I mean.

Here's Hoping!

Regards Jason Rawlin

Default Re: Listing Enhancements

You should be able to do BIN dutch auctions. It was added recently as far as I know

Default Re: Listing Enhancements

Thanks Landy, I'll look in to that, It might be because I have 0 feedback with being new to ebid, anyway I'll try again

Regards Jason

Thread Information