Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardback Books

Default Re: Hardback Books

I wasn't planning on listing it here, but if you are interested after reading this, I will set up a buy it now auction for you.....

It really is an excellent copy (when I first found it, I did not believe that it was the original 1989 edition) - 1989 W H Allen first/first. I think that a fair price (including P&P - first class post) would be £9.99 - but how do you feel about that?

I wasn't planning on listing it here, but if you are interested after reading this, I will set up a buy it now auction for you.....

It really is an excellent copy (when I first found it, I did not believe that it was the original 1989 edition) - 1989 W H Allen first/first. I think that a fair price (including P&P - first class post) would be £9.99 - but how do you feel about that?

Thanks very much but I can only go to £7.50 inclusive. Sorry if this wasted your time.

Thanks very much but I can only go to £7.50 inclusive. Sorry if this wasted your time.

Its no problem. I will go this far for you - I will list the book at £7.50 (inc P&P) in an auction here for 7 days. I expect that you will win it for that price. I won't be listing it tonight, I've done all the listing I can handle today, so expect to see it tomorrow evening (I'll leave a message here).

Mat.

Its no problem. I will go this far for you - I will list the book at £7.50 (inc P&P) in an auction here for 7 days. I expect that you will win it for that price. I won't be listing it tonight, I've done all the listing I can handle today, so expect to see it tomorrow evening (I'll leave a message here).

Mat.

Mat.

Millersmiles, great stuff, will check listings tomorrow.
    I normally just look for good condition books with dj's & don't worry if they're 1st. editions or not as I'm changing my paperbacks to hardbacks.
    Cheers
    Bartfox

Millersmiles, great stuff, will check listings tomorrow.
    I normally just look for good condition books with dj's & don't worry if they're 1st. editions or not as I'm changing my paperbacks to hardbacks.
    Cheers
    Bartfox

Thread Information