Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Are Non Firing replica guns allowed on ebid?

Default Are Non Firing replica guns allowed on ebid?

:roll: :roll: When I say non firing I litteraly mean a P38 Walther pistol that is a replica of the WW2 German army pistol that has full working actions but will not fire BBs, pellets, darts or water, it doesn't even fire blanks its a rare Japanese 1970s rep so I thought I'd ask the question on this forum as other collectors might know? Thanks for taking the time to read this :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: When I say non firing I litteraly mean a P38 Walther pistol that is a replica of the WW2 German army pistol that has full working actions but will not fire BBs, pellets, darts or water, it doesn't even fire blanks its a rare Japanese 1970s rep so I thought I'd ask the question on this forum as other collectors might know? Thanks for taking the time to read this :roll: :roll:

i think theyre allowed i've seen em on ebid before.

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

lol thats an old post to dig up.

It's true they have and still are being sold here.

I suppose at the end of the day, if one's pointed in your face, you don't look close and say Ahh!! that's a replica, good innit. It has not been modified, so it wont fire.

Neither would a police marksman, he would probaly shoot and ask questions later.
    JMO
    Last edited by thehoneyant; 16th November 2005 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information