My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Great Site

Default Great Site

Funnily enough it was on Ebay that I found out about Ebid, but having discovered it, it's a brilliant site. Professional, well laid out, easy to use, familiar format to everything. As a seller more than a buyer, I am finding the fees on Ebay and the Paypal charges are too high. Most of the things I sell are my own belongings and I resent having to pay Vat on items I have likely already paid Vat on once already! So I can certainly see myself using Ebid more and more. The only two drawbacks are the reduced customer base, and the fact you have to start your feedback rating from zero all over again. But, great site. Well done

Default Great Site

Funnily enough it was on Ebay that I found out about Ebid, but having discovered it, it's a brilliant site. Professional, well laid out, easy to use, familiar format to everything. As a seller more than a buyer, I am finding the fees on Ebay and the Paypal charges are too high. Most of the things I sell are my own belongings and I resent having to pay Vat on items I have likely already paid Vat on once already! So I can certainly see myself using Ebid more and more. The only two drawbacks are the reduced customer base, and the fact you have to start your feedback rating from zero all over again. But, great site. Well done

Default Great Site

Default Great Site

Default Re: Great Site

Hi on.the.level
    Welcome to eBid
    most people are now linking to feedbacksite, to show their ebay feedback on their auctions, here is the link, it is free and they give you some code to put in your auction so people can see your feedback from a lot if different auction sites as well.

http://www.feedbacksite.com/

hope this helps you.

Hi on.the.level
    Welcome to eBid
    most people are now linking to feedbacksite, to show their ebay feedback on their auctions, here is the link, it is free and they give you some code to put in your auction so people can see your feedback from a lot if different auction sites as well.

hope this helps you.

Hi on.the.level
    Welcome to eBid

hope this helps you.

Hi on.the.level
    Welcome to eBid

hope this helps you.

Forum Newbie
    View lincslasscat's Feedback (+19)
    All-About lincslasscat
    View lincslasscat's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think this will turn into a great site once a few more people learn about it. I prefer this a lot more because there are no paypal fees etc, I was getting sick of having to pay them on ebay
    I hope trade picks up on here soon though, it's pretty slow at the mo, i've not sold one thing on here yet. I know it just takes time ......

Thread Information