Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suggestion on feedback !!!

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default suggestion on feedback !!!

I have noticed over the last few weeks in the forum that alot of people are having problems leaving feedback as they are not used to it being in a different section as they have come from sites that have it with the auctions you have brought or sold ...

So is there any chance of putting it with MY AUCTIONS CLOSED

Or can you change the name from MY FEEDBACK to something like LEAVE FEEDBACK and then it might be easyer for people to find as i have brought this up before a while ago and pointed out that half of what i have sold doesn't get feedback as i think people dont know where it is and it still hasn't changed since then and we all know how feedback helps both buyers and sellers to recognise other good buyers and sellers and as it stands that half of what you buy or sell does not get feedback and doesnt show the trie buyer or seller :wink:

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I have noticed over the last few weeks in the forum that alot of people are having problems leaving feedback as they are not used to it being in a different section as they have come from sites that have it with the auctions you have brought or sold ...

Or can you change the name from MY FEEDBACK to something like LEAVE FEEDBACK and then it might be easyer for people to find as i have brought this up before a while ago and pointed out that half of what i have sold doesn't get feedback as i think people dont know where it is and it still hasn't changed since then and we all know how feedback helps both buyers and sellers to recognise other good buyers and sellers and as it stands that half of what you buy or sell does not get feedback and doesnt show the trie buyer or seller :wink:

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: suggestion on feedback !!!

I agree kparenuts,
    i have sent instructions on how to leave feedback in a note inside my parcels, because i noticed my buyers were bronze 0's, so hopefully they will leave me some feedback

I agree kparenuts,
    i have sent instructions on how to leave feedback in a note inside my parcels, because i noticed my buyers were bronze 0's, so hopefully they will leave me some feedback

I agree kparenuts,

I agree kparenuts,

I haven't had problems with leaving feedback BUT I notice that on viewing feedback I have left it says from: and lists the persons ID name and feedback count. Surely this should read to: persons ID & count as the feedback is from me about them.

That having been said I am still waiting for feedback to be left for me.

I haven't had problems with leaving feedback BUT I notice that on viewing feedback I have left it says from: and lists the persons ID name and feedback count. Surely this should read to: persons ID & count as the feedback is from me about them.

That having been said I am still waiting for feedback to be left for me.

Thread Information