Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Site, not enough people

Default Good Site, not enough people

You guys are doing a good job especially with the rising fee's over 'there', and the fact that 'they' bought paypal and that is getting like toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive as well BUT you gotta attract more people, do you link? if so where? I have a website as I guess so do many other e-bidders-use them......get more people......I know nothing about web sites but built one and by acting like the Amaerican army ( just fire as many bullets as possible you are bound to hit something) fo a while I was No1 on Google and page one on sheds of other websites with good keywords.....you need to do the same.TELL THE WORLD......and that my children is the end of todays sermon

You guys are doing a good job especially with the rising fee's over 'there', and the fact that 'they' bought paypal and that is getting like toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive as well BUT you gotta attract more people, do you link? if so where? I have a website as I guess so do many other e-bidders-use them......get more people......I know nothing about web sites but built one and by acting like the Amaerican army ( just fire as many bullets as possible you are bound to hit something) fo a while I was No1 on Google and page one on sheds of other websites with good keywords.....you need to do the same.TELL THE WORLD......and that my children is the end of todays sermon

Default Re: Good Site, not enough people

We are in the process of creating an affiliate program and this will be ready shortly.

You will also see a lot of articles in upcoming internet magazines etc refering to eBid.

We are growing at an incredible pace and are about 2,000 users short of 100,000 UK registered members and are receiving in excess of 15,000 unique users visiting per day (or 1/2 million potential bidders per month). There are plenty of bidders to join the site - 7 July 2003
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

We are in the process of creating an affiliate program and this will be ready shortly.

You will also see a lot of articles in upcoming internet magazines etc refering to eBid.

We are growing at an incredible pace and are about 2,000 users short of 100,000 UK registered members and are receiving in excess of 15,000 unique users visiting per day (or 1/2 million potential bidders per month). There are plenty of bidders to join the site - 7 July 2003

Hi my comments were in no way meant as critisism ( bet I spelt that wrong) merely an initial thought. I would love to see you grow and grow, I like ebay but feel that as with all things in life the more competition there is then the better quality at a fairer price we all have.
    Cheers!!

Hi my comments were in no way meant as critisism ( bet I spelt that wrong) merely an initial thought. I would love to see you grow and grow, I like ebay but feel that as with all things in life the more competition there is then the better quality at a fairer price we all have.
    Cheers!!

Thread Information