My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Mark and Gazza!!! Read this!

Default Mark and Gazza!!! Read this!

Hi guys, I know that T-shirts with Ebid logos have been put to you as an idea, but I wondered about mugs.mouse mats etc. It's just that i now can get them with any design on and wondered what you thought.
    I could probably get them in bulk too!!!

Landy (aka sasha)

Hi guys, I know that T-shirts with Ebid logos have been put to you as an idea, but I wondered about mugs.mouse mats etc. It's just that i now can get them with any design on and wondered what you thought.

Landy (aka sasha)

Landy (aka sasha)

Landy (aka sasha)

Default Re: Mark and Gazza!!! Read this!

Hmmm, I don't think it would sell much, apart from the eBid fans that would buy it. To be honest, I wouldn't, it's a bit sad? Well I don't mean to be offensive in any way, but just stating the facts.

Peace Out....

It's more for the promotional side of things. The more people know about Ebid the better!! And it helps keep the site going strong as some of the money would go to Ebid to help keep it fee free.

(no offence taken!)

Yes, I can relate to what you mean, about the promotion and stuff. It probably would sell later on after quite a lot of persuasion, but for starters I would doubt it, unless it really was great. I think eBid Mousemats would be alright and mugs. But T-Shirts. I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by shockv2
    But T-Shirts. I doubt that.
    You haven't noticed the many threads asking for such items then?
    Is it over yet?

Well I want a teeshirt... or three!

Ohh, were their other threads requesting them? Well I didn't see them, I only been here 3 Days :P Well what ever...Thats cool. As long as they sell its a great idea.

Thread Information