eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Psychic People

Forum Lurker
    View b0oza's Feedback (+83)
    All-About b0oza
    View b0oza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Psychic People

Ok, well im not a big believer that people can tell what our future holds or what our past has been like, but all that kinda changed when my uncle went to see one of them and they went on about things noone else would ever know about our past, they where able to tell us certain things (dont wanna mention) that happened to a certain member of our family, not many people knew anything about it. It really gave me the shivers.

She also said other things that where relevent to us, none of us can figure out how they knew or how they managed to find that out.

As i said im not a big believer in that, anyone have any similar experiences or know how they do it. Because i cant really see them being real psychic people :?:

Default Re: Psychic People

I used to think they could somehow read your mind, until I started watching sixth sense with colin fry and he said lots of things his listenners didnt even know happened.

Also this book I read once which was an autobiagraphy from a psychic made me believe there are such things as psychis.
    Besides i have had some psychic experiences before and I dont know much LOL

I like your booze avatar thingy

Colin Fry.... hmmm.... still can't suss him. It all seems a bit too 'dressed up' for TV... do like him though.

I have applied for tickets to the show but keep getting wait-listed. Would love to see John Edwards - he is lush!

Colin Fry.... hmmm.... still can't suss him. It all seems a bit too 'dressed up' for TV... do like him though.

I have applied for tickets to the show but keep getting wait-listed. Would love to see John Edwards - he is lush!

Forum Newbie
    Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View jumblestall's Feedback (+168)
    All-About jumblestall
    View jumblestall's Listings
    Forum Posts

Anyone seen James Van Praagh on cable/sat?

I think he is (pardon the pun) more down to earth than the other TV Psychics.

The messages he gives out seem to be more spot on with places and names etc;

I am not criticizing any of the others as I also enjoy their shows, they each have there own personalities/charisma and ways to exhibit their Gift.

But for me, James seems more Homely and believable.

John Edwards always talks too fast for me! I can never understand him, so dont watch his shows

Colin, i can understand lol

and James is a great psychic too

Thread Information