My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Another Freaky Moment...

Default Another Freaky Moment...

When I was a child, I always made up the story that I'd had a brother who'd died... I used to talk to this 'brother' and I called him Jake...
    Years later, with the 'imaginary brother' long forgotten and after the death of my Mum, I fell pregnant. I told my Dad... we had a heart to heart and I found out that my parents had lost a baby through a miscarriage before I was born. I was upset by this at the time but I did not associate this with my childhood 'brother'....
    Last year, almost seven years after finding out about the lost baby, I went to visit a medium in an attempt to contact my Mum. She told me that a lady was there with a baby. I did not think this could be my Mum but after the medium 'spoke' to this lady at great length, giving me lots of messages confirming my Mum's presence, she told me that the baby had a spirit name - Jake. At the time, this really freaked me out and I have never told my Dad. Now, I feel comforted to know that they have been reunited... Strange but 100% true!!!

Default Re: Another Freaky Moment...

Well? is it working?

Default Re: Another Freaky Moment...

Well? is it working?

Thread Information