eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Psychic ability, premonition or intuition?

Default Re: Psychic ability, premonition or intuition?

Just a quick up-date... Sat in my lounge tonight when out of the corner of my eye, I saw somebody stood next to me. Turning to look, there was nobody there. Ignoring what I'd seen, I carried on chatting with the kids who were eating their dinner when suddenly, I felt someone touch the top of my back. It definitely felt like a hand rubbing across my back and rather than feeling creepy, it felt quite comforting. I immediately looked around behind me but there was no-one there - the only other people at home were sat around the dining table! Is somebody trying to let me know they're around?

Morticia x

Just a quick up-date... Sat in my lounge tonight when out of the corner of my eye, I saw somebody stood next to me. Turning to look, there was nobody there. Ignoring what I'd seen, I carried on chatting with the kids who were eating their dinner when suddenly, I felt someone touch the top of my back. It definitely felt like a hand rubbing across my back and rather than feeling creepy, it felt quite comforting. I immediately looked around behind me but there was no-one there - the only other people at home were sat around the dining table! Is somebody trying to let me know they're around?

Morticia x

Morticia x

Certainly sounds like someone is trying to comfort you, or at least let you know that they are there.

Certainly sounds like someone is trying to comfort you, or at least let you know that they are there.

I've not had any dreams that have come true which I am glad because my dreams are really weird and don't make any sence.
    I do know when something is going to happen though. I get butterflies in the stomach and my heart starts to pound. When I get them sort of feelings, something bad always happens, but I never know what it is till it has happened.

Forum Newbie
    View sukey51's Feedback (+1349)
    All-About sukey51
    View sukey51's Listings
    Forum Posts

Assimilated I get those feelings too, it happened before my youngest son had a perforated appendix and before my 1st husband had problems with an ulcer which burst, although he had no symptoms of an ulcer before this.

Fortunately both of them were OK afterwards although they both nearly died.

Forum Lurker
    View pid2000's Feedback (+13)
    All-About pid2000
    View pid2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's funny how we always remember the bad times. When these extremely bad things happen you look back and spot the 'tingle'.
    You also have a 'tingle' before really nice happenings. It may be a slightly different feeling but as you don't mull on good things you don't notice.
    Part of getting in tune is spotting the good vibes as well as the bad.So next time something good happens look back and learn to recognise the other tingle too. We aren't perfect, we will loose our rag e.t.c. but it's about balance. Karma rocks your boat....the calmer you keep it, the less water you ship, the more likely you are to float.

Thread Information