My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: ladybird 606D SERIES +

Default ladybird 606D SERIES +

Hi there all ........ just wanted to ask if any one sells the LADYBIRD well loved tales ( originals ) 606DE series, they brought out later ones but they are not the ones i collect , its the ones from when i was little - im 33 now so maybe you can tell which ones *OLD*.... :lol:

Still in need of a few :
    three billy goats gruff
    goldilocks and the 3 bears
    the wolf and the 7 little kids
    rapunzel

and others

ALSO interested in any of these titles

1A - through to 12 C ??? maybe higher ? cant rightly recall... also THE FARM, THE ZOO, GOING TO SCHOOL , THE RUNAWAY, GINGERS ADVENTURES, .... etc

If you could show me pics of books id know if they r the right ones... also let me know £ please, as im not ritch ... just nostalgic :wink: elaine xxx

Default ladybird 606D SERIES +

Hi there all ........ just wanted to ask if any one sells the LADYBIRD well loved tales ( originals ) 606DE series, they brought out later ones but they are not the ones i collect , its the ones from when i was little - im 33 now so maybe you can tell which ones *OLD*.... :lol:

Still in need of a few :
    three billy goats gruff
    goldilocks and the 3 bears
    the wolf and the 7 little kids
    rapunzel

and others

ALSO interested in any of these titles

1A - through to 12 C ??? maybe higher ? cant rightly recall... also THE FARM, THE ZOO, GOING TO SCHOOL , THE RUNAWAY, GINGERS ADVENTURES, .... etc

If you could show me pics of books id know if they r the right ones... also let me know £ please, as im not ritch ... just nostalgic :wink: elaine xxx

Default Re: ladybird 606D SERIES +

My sister has hundreds of books and within that a lot of the ones we had when we were kids (im 33 she is 38) so around that time you are looking for and I know we had loads of lady bird books certainly the ones you were looking for, i just dont know if she took them will check with her and if she does ask her if she intends parting with them
    Glass animals, Hagen Renaker, Lomonosov

Check my website for brand new glass figurines

My sister has hundreds of books and within that a lot of the ones we had when we were kids (im 33 she is 38) so around that time you are looking for and I know we had loads of lady bird books certainly the ones you were looking for, i just dont know if she took them will check with her and if she does ask her if she intends parting with them
    Glass animals, Hagen Renaker, Lomonosov

Check my website for brand new glass figurines

BlueJellyBaby... You have stirred up sooooo many childhood memories... Ginger that cute little puppy - that book used to make me cry every time and still brings a tear to my eye when my daughter reads it!
    As for the Wolf and The Seven Kids... I used to love that but had forgotten all about it - TYVM for reminding me!
    Hope all is well,
    Take care,
    Morticia x

BlueJellyBaby... You have stirred up sooooo many childhood memories... Ginger that cute little puppy - that book used to make me cry every time and still brings a tear to my eye when my daughter reads it!
    As for the Wolf and The Seven Kids... I used to love that but had forgotten all about it - TYVM for reminding me!
    Hope all is well,
    Take care,
    Morticia x

Hope all is well,
    Take care,
    Morticia x

Default Ladybird books - 606d

There are some websites that sell these collectable books. They are increasingly difficult to find at the usual places. One such site is here:

http://www.silver4fish.co.uk/
    Last edited by markl66; 7th September 2005 at 09:48 AM. Reason: trying to get html link working

Forum Newbie
    Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View booktrader's Feedback (+12)
    All-About booktrader
    View booktrader's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Ladybird Books

I have quite a few 606D Series
    Are you still looking for these books - If so I maybe able to help Regards Arnold

Thread Information