Default Re: Goodbye!

Registered today leaving today did not really intend to stay did you

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

:shock: lol bravogolf ........ not even just a sneek peep to see if you got any replies to your rude posting :wink: :!: :?:

It wouldn't have been so bad if your posting had contained constructive criticism ... but as it is .... it says nothing and makes you appear ignorant and offensive :? :roll:

Have a nice expensive time on ebay :? :lol:

e

Nr. Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View e_nviable's Feedback (+584)
    All-About e_nviable
    View e_nviable's Listings
    Forum Posts

:shock: lol bravogolf ........ not even just a sneek peep to see if you got any replies to your rude posting :wink: :!: :?:

It wouldn't have been so bad if your posting had contained constructive criticism ... but as it is .... it says nothing and makes you appear ignorant and offensive :? :roll:

Have a nice expensive time on ebay :? :lol:

e

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

well if you like wasting money....

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

well if you like wasting money....

Strange people... I registered here a few weeks ago.. and being an experienced e-bayer.. I am happy to stay here... I really fail to see how you can form a balanced judgement of something in one day.

The administrators of this site are more responsive to comments and questions from the mebership, something that e-bay could learn a lot from, along with the site design.. oh But I forget as long as the sellers keep paying the fees, e-bay dont seem to mind about buyers being misled by sellers.

Feel free to stay with ebay, I am sure this site can grow and prosper without you., personally I will stay where I feel the admins actually value our patronage.

Strange people... I registered here a few weeks ago.. and being an experienced e-bayer.. I am happy to stay here... I really fail to see how you can form a balanced judgement of something in one day.

The administrators of this site are more responsive to comments and questions from the mebership, something that e-bay could learn a lot from, along with the site design.. oh But I forget as long as the sellers keep paying the fees, e-bay dont seem to mind about buyers being misled by sellers.

Feel free to stay with ebay, I am sure this site can grow and prosper without you., personally I will stay where I feel the admins actually value our patronage.

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

GOODBYE Bravogolf6 and i hope you enjoy the price hikes in FEEPAY and truely wish you lots of luck ( your going to need it if you plan to make a profit :wink: )

And ill put money on your return in another name once you realise it is costing you far to much money to stay there but im sure we will never know of your return due to the fact you was so stupid to add this comment and will return in another name because of this message :wink:

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

GOODBYE Bravogolf6 and i hope you enjoy the price hikes in FEEPAY and truely wish you lots of luck ( your going to need it if you plan to make a profit :wink: )

And ill put money on your return in another name once you realise it is costing you far to much money to stay there but im sure we will never know of your return due to the fact you was so stupid to add this comment and will return in another name because of this message :wink:

Thread Information