Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guardian angels

Default Re: Guardian angels

yes i did slow down abit on the postings but it also depends on what shift im on when im on nights i tend to be a bit of a limp biscuit and dont realy want to do anything as im always tired :wink: :wink:

yes i did slow down abit on the postings but it also depends on what shift im on when im on nights i tend to be a bit of a limp biscuit and dont realy want to do anything as im always tired :wink: :wink:

Thegiftshack, i am so sorry that is has taken me so long to get back to you but i have been really busy of late.
    To put you out of your misery.....if i can, i dont really know how to explain how i know about the man who pulled you back, i am a tarot reader and counsellor and work mainly on intuition, whilst using the cards for guidance, as a result sometimes images and thoughts just pop into my head, almost automatically without really thinking.
    This is what happened when i read your post, it is quite gratifying to know that the info was correct, and i would like to know more from your perspective if possible.
    I didnt mean to alarm you at all and hope that i can give you further guidance if you would like.
    Pooh

Sorry to butt in but this is fascinating stuff!

Hi pooh
    it is realy nice of you to follow this up as i am really interested, i'm going back about 27 years now, i was about 10 at the time so my memory of exact dates is vague, what your saying is a man on my mothers side is correct the only person i can think of who passed away around that period give or take a year was my grandad, how old he was i dont know i can only guess at about 50ish working out on a timescale of years/dates etc from my other grandparents passing away, is this of any help, i can remember though always looking forward to visiting him.
    hi morticia you butt in all you want its all very fascinateing

phil

In that case... Hello all...
    I have been told by a medium that I have two 'guardians' who are with me all the time : a nun and an American Indian...
    Nothing has 'backed this up' but other things the lady told me were so accurate it makes me wonder if this is also true.
    One thing I will say is that in 1996, I had a really bad car crash. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt up until about a minute before the accident (being young and stupid then I thought I was invincible (as we do)) but I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to put it on... half a mile up the road, my car flipped in mid air before rolling over several times through a water filled ditch and into a field after I skidded on wet mud and lost control. The seatbelt undoubtedly saved my life as without it I would have been propelled through the windscreen and been crushed by the car...
    The freaky thing is that this accident was on 7th January 1996. My Dad had a very bad accident in his car on 7th January 1994. Let's just say, I no longer drive on 7th January!!!

Hi Morticia, and welcome, bad news you only have one guardian angel and she is not a nun nor an american indian...i would be happy to tell you more, but i am not sure about how you feel about it being broadcast here. I could send you a private e-mail if you like...just let me know.
    pooh

Please please please tell me more.... absolutely fascinated...
    Send me an e-mail if you can... will post once I know...

Quote Originally Posted by simply4pooh
    Thegiftshack, i am so sorry that is has taken me so long to get back to you but i have been really busy of late.
    To put you out of your misery.....if i can, i dont really know how to explain how i know about the man who pulled you back, i am a tarot reader and counsellor and work mainly on intuition, whilst using the cards for guidance, as a result sometimes images and thoughts just pop into my head, almost automatically without really thinking.
    This is what happened when i read your post, it is quite gratifying to know that the info was correct, and i would like to know more from your perspective if possible.
    I didnt mean to alarm you at all and hope that i can give you further guidance if you would like.
    Pooh
    Pooh can you please explain further if possible, what do you know about the man that pulled me back was he my grandad.

Quote Originally Posted by simply4pooh
    Pooh
    Pooh can you please explain further if possible, what do you know about the man that pulled me back was he my grandad.

Thread Information