eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guardian angels

Default Guardian angels

Do they exist,
    When i was about 10 i remember going to an ice cream van, got my ice cream and being a kid and rushing to get back across the road i stepped out in front of the ice cream van without looking and i was suddenly pulled backwards i turned round to see who was there and there was no one present within contact distance who could have pulled me backwards, just as i turned round a car went past,
    If i had not been pulled back im sure i would have been hit by the car.

About 20 years ago my old nextdoor neighbour who i had only known for about a month then was into spirituality and stuff and he reckoned he could see someone else over my right shoulder, i always thought he was abit eccentric

I did not mention the above story to him, at the time of the ice cream van incident i thought it was someone messing around any thoughts on this

Upto about 5 years ago my way of thinking was if you cant see it, it aint real but since the death of a close family member and visits by them after they have passed away i am beginning to change my way of thinking, this forum has got me thinking a little bit more maybe there are guardian angels and an after life etc,

Default Guardian angels

Do they exist,
    When i was about 10 i remember going to an ice cream van, got my ice cream and being a kid and rushing to get back across the road i stepped out in front of the ice cream van without looking and i was suddenly pulled backwards i turned round to see who was there and there was no one present within contact distance who could have pulled me backwards, just as i turned round a car went past,
    If i had not been pulled back im sure i would have been hit by the car.

About 20 years ago my old nextdoor neighbour who i had only known for about a month then was into spirituality and stuff and he reckoned he could see someone else over my right shoulder, i always thought he was abit eccentric

I did not mention the above story to him, at the time of the ice cream van incident i thought it was someone messing around any thoughts on this

Upto about 5 years ago my way of thinking was if you cant see it, it aint real but since the death of a close family member and visits by them after they have passed away i am beginning to change my way of thinking, this forum has got me thinking a little bit more maybe there are guardian angels and an after life etc,

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Guardian angels

I believe that there are different types of guardian angels some are people and others are animals and have come to this conclusion on the animals through researching about Dreamcatchers and looking into the history of them through the native indian cultures as they belive that there are animal spirits that look after your :wink:

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I believe that there are different types of guardian angels some are people and others are animals and have come to this conclusion on the animals through researching about Dreamcatchers and looking into the history of them through the native indian cultures as they belive that there are animal spirits that look after your :wink:

Thegiftshack, if your time is up then there is nothing you can do about it, however if the time is wrong, as was the case with your ice cream van incident, then a "guardian angel" may intervene.It is most likely that your angel is an elderly gentleman who died tragically in his late forties and was a close relative on your mothers side.
    Pooh

Thegiftshack, if your time is up then there is nothing you can do about it, however if the time is wrong, as was the case with your ice cream van incident, then a "guardian angel" may intervene.It is most likely that your angel is an elderly gentleman who died tragically in his late forties and was a close relative on your mothers side.
    Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by simply4pooh
    Pooh
    hi pooh can i ask why you think an elderly gentleman who died tragically in his late forties and was a close relative on your mothers :?:

Quote Originally Posted by simply4pooh
    Pooh
    hi pooh can i ask why you think an elderly gentleman who died tragically in his late forties and was a close relative on your mothers :?:

Thegiftshack, its very difficult to explain, but if i am correct and only you will know, i will attempt to explain...........just let me know
    Pooh

Thegiftshack, its very difficult to explain, but if i am correct and only you will know, i will attempt to explain...........just let me know
    Pooh

Thread Information