Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

Default Re: MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

hiya mr and mrs N and goodmorning, i had a nice relaxing weekend, bit of bad news mind the eldest daughter wants to come back home to live so it looks like i will lose my playroom :cry: :cry: so she can have her bedroom back, i dont mind though honestly :cry: :cry:

hiya mr and mrs N and goodmorning, i had a nice relaxing weekend, bit of bad news mind the eldest daughter wants to come back home to live so it looks like i will lose my playroom :cry: :cry: so she can have her bedroom back, i dont mind though honestly :cry: :cry:

:cry: Oh no!! so where are you going to get demoted to?? The back garden?? lol
    It will be nice though i guess to have your daughter back again, ours are still young, so we have all that to come :roll:
    so did you do any tanning yourself this weekend lol

:cry: Oh no!! so where are you going to get demoted to?? The back garden?? lol
    It will be nice though i guess to have your daughter back again, ours are still young, so we have all that to come :roll:
    so did you do any tanning yourself this weekend lol

i am being demoted back into our bedroom, it will be nice to have her back, someone to make cups of tea for me and the misses :twisted: was out in the garden for a bit to cut the grass again as mrs g had this great idea of feeding the lawn about 3 months ago and the damn thing keeps on growing now :x never again sunday was race day and the daughter was over asking for her room back :roll: and now its monday not long been back from the vets with the dog for old things a nervous wreck and it only went for its booster, hows mr N today have you let him on the keyboard yet :wink:

i am being demoted back into our bedroom, it will be nice to have her back, someone to make cups of tea for me and the misses :twisted: was out in the garden for a bit to cut the grass again as mrs g had this great idea of feeding the lawn about 3 months ago and the damn thing keeps on growing now :x never again sunday was race day and the daughter was over asking for her room back :roll: and now its monday not long been back from the vets with the dog for old things a nervous wreck and it only went for its booster, hows mr N today have you let him on the keyboard yet :wink:

Race i forgot about that, we taped it and luckily it all fitted on the tape, i was shocked coulthard went out.
    Mr Nuts is sound asleep at mo, he was up again most of the night in agony. One day they might find some painkillers that will work!
    Talking of dogs... oops ours has been in the garden since 9, best go let the wet thing in..

Race i forgot about that, we taped it and luckily it all fitted on the tape, i was shocked coulthard went out.
    Mr Nuts is sound asleep at mo, he was up again most of the night in agony. One day they might find some painkillers that will work!
    Talking of dogs... oops ours has been in the garden since 9, best go let the wet thing in..

poor old mr n wish him well for me, and go and get that dog in its been outside for about 2 hours :lol: :lol:

poor old mr n wish him well for me, and go and get that dog in its been outside for about 2 hours :lol: :lol:

Thread Information