My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Parker pen very rare.

Forum Newbie
    in a dark cupboard surrounded by piccy of scantily clad women n *golden boys*
    View elfie1's Feedback (+14)
    All-About elfie1
    View elfie1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Parker pen very rare.

we have in our possesion a parker pencil.9k gold its made by jm&co as a special arrangement,its known as a presidental pen 1953.is there anyone out there who can give us some more info about it,be aufullygrateful.

Forum Newbie
    All-About elfie1
    View elfie1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Parker pen very rare.

we have in our possesion a parker pencil.9k gold its made by jm&co as a special arrangement,its known as a presidental pen 1953.is there anyone out there who can give us some more info about it,be aufullygrateful.

Default Re: Parker pen very rare.

I've been doin a lil hunting round and ive found a page that mentions it... well actually it mentions a lot of 'presidential pens' fortunately they all seem to be worth s**t loads, heres the link to the page, have a look through for your 1.

http://www.penhome.co.uk/parker_61s.htm

I've been doin a lil hunting round and ive found a page that mentions it... well actually it mentions a lot of 'presidential pens' fortunately they all seem to be worth s**t loads, heres the link to the page, have a look through for your 1.

http://www.penhome.co.uk/parker_61s.htm

Forum Newbie
    All-About elfie1
    View elfie1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning my young friend.thanx for the site and info.i think we had looked at that site which was very helpful.u know what the worst thing about this pen is its not ours we r doing a favor for a neighbour :cry: we did get a contact number but it was in the USA so funnily enough i dont want to ring them :? talk to u later still trying to wake up here feel like crap still aches in places i didnt know exsisted :? bye :wink:

Forum Newbie
    All-About elfie1
    View elfie1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning my young friend.thanx for the site and info.i think we had looked at that site which was very helpful.u know what the worst thing about this pen is its not ours we r doing a favor for a neighbour :cry: we did get a contact number but it was in the USA so funnily enough i dont want to ring them :? talk to u later still trying to wake up here feel like crap still aches in places i didnt know exsisted :? bye :wink:

Glad i could help, hope u feel better soon

Glad i could help, hope u feel better soon

Thread Information