Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can anyone help me????????

Default Re: Can anyone help me????????

I use the term "black magick" so people know that I am not a white witch I have friends who run throuight the wood and commune with nature and be at one with the world etc etc etc.....I am not into that I like.
    My sister was a Wiccan, then she switched to the more blacker arts, so I get it from her when one day I found a book by Buckland in her room, and when I started to read the book the paper started to bruise, it was turning black and purples and deep blues. then when a friend of mine suggested we found the right path for me everything good went bad?!?! and dealing with boards, dealing with cards and activities along the grain of "black magick" just seemed to work and didnt go bad.Then there were the spirits that were always present, some with distorted faces and quit frightening, but they just moved and dissapeared and i became less scared of them and take them with a pinch when they appear.I like to take old magick, poppets and dolls and push me and them to limits, the last doll i made was of a woman who had crossed me many times over and I had told to stay out of my way, she didnt. and the doll was sewn and sourced and now she is an alcoholic, has had many falls replaced hip, lost her family and her mouth which was what she was using to spread lies about me, is now full of rotten teeth.....maybe a result of alchol but then again i do wonder what shed be like without a poppet of her buried in the cemetary? dont get me wrong i dont think im some kind of powerful oooogy boogie it just seems that the more darker arts come easier and flow more through me, and in myself i feel more centred now that i have accepted that, where as before my body and my soul felt as though they were 4 inches displaced from one another.And before anyone thinks or says it, i have my own house, own car, and own bussiness! and a spaniel called sammy! so i dont believe in "what you send out comes back 3 fold"

Default Re: Can anyone help me????????

and to answer your other thread im with you on the whole black white slightly grey shadey area, but i do think classsification of what area a person studies and practises relating to magick has to be defined into white or black, i have friends of wicca, indian healer, scientist, regression technique lady, one friend who is addamant shes a wolf but there ya go! and i would all class them as White witches and they class me as ..well just plain BAD! :twisted: tee hee, and there are people we know who would come to me with a problem instead of them, but i seem to get alot of people coming for protection spells and that kinda thing as the others seem to tell people to "FACE THERE FEARS AND CONFRONT THEM COZ| ITS THE HEALTHY WAY" and some people just cant do that!. (I just tell em to pee in a jar with nails and razor blades and bury it at the garden gate or under the front door step!) And no I dont have a god or a diety im not sure i wanna follow someone elses giude line i would rather find my own magick path and find what else works for me
    Do you think we should have started a new thread on this?!?!?
    xx

Thread Information