Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Helping Spirits

Mt. Marion New York, Avon, United Kingdom
    View aries458's Feedback (+470)
    All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Helping Spirits

Just wanted to add a strange experience...
    In 1985, I was working as a handy-woman on an estate in Hudson,NY. My father had a stroke and it was my last day on the job before I left for home to see him in the hospital.
    I had to clear a field of an old '50's truck, so I got another hand to help with the towing.
    The truck had no floor, no doors and no brakes.
    We rigged it with a tow chain and started up the steep hill side.
    Well, the chain broke just as we crested the top of the ridge and I (with truck) began a backward descent at a goodly rate of speed.
    There was a cliff to my right along the dirt road and tried as hard as I could, couldn't get the truck to gear down to a slower speed, it just kept going faster. I lost steering controls too and almost fell out of the darn thing several times with the bumps.
    Needless to say, I was s*&^%%ing in my pants.
    I was afraid I'd go down the cliff side, or just completely lose control and roll over, none of which was good since there were no side doors on the truck and I'd probably get thrown out and have the darn thing roll over and kill me.
    So, I gave up, put my head down, and prayed for help.The truck suddenly stopped. When I looked up, I was in a field, completely away from the road I took. I don't know HOW I got there, because the road I took up to begin with was heavily wooded with narrow sharp turns and the cliff on the right.
    Within minutes, the other hand came around to see if I was alright. I was shakey, but seemed OK. He told me that when the chain snapped, he saw me go down backwards straight for the cliff, then I just disappeared!
    When he saw where I wound up, he couldn't believe it.
    I decided I'd had enough, so I went home to pack for my trip to the hospital in the city.
    I just walked in the door when the phone rang. It was my brother calling to tell me my dad had passed away about 45 minutes ago. The same time I had the incident with the truck.
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Helping Spirits

Just wanted to add a strange experience...
    In 1985, I was working as a handy-woman on an estate in Hudson,NY. My father had a stroke and it was my last day on the job before I left for home to see him in the hospital.
    I had to clear a field of an old '50's truck, so I got another hand to help with the towing.
    The truck had no floor, no doors and no brakes.
    We rigged it with a tow chain and started up the steep hill side.
    Well, the chain broke just as we crested the top of the ridge and I (with truck) began a backward descent at a goodly rate of speed.
    There was a cliff to my right along the dirt road and tried as hard as I could, couldn't get the truck to gear down to a slower speed, it just kept going faster. I lost steering controls too and almost fell out of the darn thing several times with the bumps.
    Needless to say, I was s*&^%%ing in my pants.
    I was afraid I'd go down the cliff side, or just completely lose control and roll over, none of which was good since there were no side doors on the truck and I'd probably get thrown out and have the darn thing roll over and kill me.
    So, I gave up, put my head down, and prayed for help.The truck suddenly stopped. When I looked up, I was in a field, completely away from the road I took. I don't know HOW I got there, because the road I took up to begin with was heavily wooded with narrow sharp turns and the cliff on the right.
    Within minutes, the other hand came around to see if I was alright. I was shakey, but seemed OK. He told me that when the chain snapped, he saw me go down backwards straight for the cliff, then I just disappeared!
    When he saw where I wound up, he couldn't believe it.
    I decided I'd had enough, so I went home to pack for my trip to the hospital in the city.
    I just walked in the door when the phone rang. It was my brother calling to tell me my dad had passed away about 45 minutes ago. The same time I had the incident with the truck.
    Playin in the mud

Default Re: Helping Spirits

wow aries that is an amzing story .......... :shock:

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was close to my dad. I think somehow, he interviened when I was in trouble. My family has a lot of wierd things going on when it concerns spirits. My mom use to live in an old funeral home, but it was dark spirits that were there. Lots of nasty things happened.
    When I lived in upstate NY, I bought property and started to build a house. What I didn't know, there were Indian burial gounds on the property. Lots of wierd thing happened there.
    I guess here in NM, the spirits aren't as old as the ones back east and are more peaceful... :wink: Nothing much happens.
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was close to my dad. I think somehow, he interviened when I was in trouble. My family has a lot of wierd things going on when it concerns spirits. My mom use to live in an old funeral home, but it was dark spirits that were there. Lots of nasty things happened.
    When I lived in upstate NY, I bought property and started to build a house. What I didn't know, there were Indian burial gounds on the property. Lots of wierd thing happened there.
    I guess here in NM, the spirits aren't as old as the ones back east and are more peaceful... :wink: Nothing much happens.
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazzi101
    Kazz...you know, you're about the only other person (in three) on these forums that actually acknowledges me? I'm feeling a bit like an unwanted entity here.
    Playin in the mud

All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazzi101
    Kazz...you know, you're about the only other person (in three) on these forums that actually acknowledges me? I'm feeling a bit like an unwanted entity here.
    Playin in the mud

awwwww dont feel like that aries ..........chat boards can be strange places .....i used to feel like that all the time on other sites one until I mentioned it on a thread and everyone was so apologetic ,they were just busy posting all over the show , sometimes it gets hectic answering on 2 or 3 different boards ......I am a pro now tho LOL

((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

awwwww dont feel like that aries ..........chat boards can be strange places .....i used to feel like that all the time on other sites one until I mentioned it on a thread and everyone was so apologetic ,they were just busy posting all over the show , sometimes it gets hectic answering on 2 or 3 different boards ......I am a pro now tho LOL

((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Thread Information