Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oujia board experience

Default Re: Oujia board experience

Used to mess with these things when i was a teen, with my mates, they where not good experiences though we thought we where so clever at the time , we had a lot of **** happen and id advise anyone AGAINST IT... no good can come from it in my opinion and it can take years n years to rid yourself of the things you bring on. elaine xxx

Used to mess with these things when i was a teen, with my mates, they where not good experiences though we thought we where so clever at the time , we had a lot of **** happen and id advise anyone AGAINST IT... no good can come from it in my opinion and it can take years n years to rid yourself of the things you bring on. elaine xxx

I think most people have had a dabble with a board at some point - I know my friends and I did... I'd love to have a go now but my man is sooooo against it. He went to some sort of kids camp (Cadets, I think) when he was a dribbler near to Stone Henge. No women were allowed into the camp, it was an all male affair...
    One night, some older kids were doing a Ouija Board in one of the buildings there and my man and his friend were looking through the window. All of a sudden, the glass lifted up, hurtled the length of the hall and smashed. At that same moment, there was the loudest woman's scream and the lights and power went off.... there was no apparent explanation....
    So, there is no chance of my man giving it a go....

I think most people have had a dabble with a board at some point - I know my friends and I did... I'd love to have a go now but my man is sooooo against it. He went to some sort of kids camp (Cadets, I think) when he was a dribbler near to Stone Henge. No women were allowed into the camp, it was an all male affair...
    One night, some older kids were doing a Ouija Board in one of the buildings there and my man and his friend were looking through the window. All of a sudden, the glass lifted up, hurtled the length of the hall and smashed. At that same moment, there was the loudest woman's scream and the lights and power went off.... there was no apparent explanation....

OH DEAR ME!
    I just wanna say I have been using a Board since I was about 12 and my sister before me, its a bit of a fanily thing! and I must admit I have never had "bad" experiences at all, all my dealings witht he dead have been usuful and constructive to the problem in hand. And yes there are those who will mess with powers they know nothing off, and yes every one knows how to set up a board but do they know how to close a circle and protection and how to end a board session????NO would be the answer there, but Boards are mild...compared to Mirrors, Now if ya wanna scare ya self silly buy a flawed mirror, I have 3 and really enjoy using them.
    :twisted:

Thread Information