Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Morning all !!!!

Default Re: Morning all !!!!

ROFL otters I can just picture the scenario now 'the once peaceful and serene atmosphere in the nuts household,interupted by frequent domestics over the keyboard' :P :twisted:

ROFL otters I can just picture the scenario now 'the once peaceful and serene atmosphere in the nuts household,interupted by frequent domestics over the keyboard' :P :twisted:

LOL nah we not that bad YET!! we share everything lol.
    I try to get on when he is resting his weary head, so thats about 2 hrs out of 24. But i dont mind as we are trying to get 2nd pc up just for me!!! :lol:

LOL nah we not that bad YET!! we share everything lol.
    I try to get on when he is resting his weary head, so thats about 2 hrs out of 24. But i dont mind as we are trying to get 2nd pc up just for me!!! :lol:

Hiya mrs nuts (otters) i think i will call you mrs nuts if thats ok with you i wont get confused then, which does happen quite often :? for example one of the daughters text me yesterday and it started of hi daddy dear blah blah blah with no name on the end, so i just text back which one are you :lol: before i submitted my answer to her question :wink:

Hiya mrs nuts (otters) i think i will call you mrs nuts if thats ok with you i wont get confused then, which does happen quite often :? for example one of the daughters text me yesterday and it started of hi daddy dear blah blah blah with no name on the end, so i just text back which one are you :lol: before i submitted my answer to her question :wink:

LOL dont you know how to work mobile phones then, they have something in the menu called a PHONE BOOK, where you add numbers and NAMES. LOL I bet your daughter was a bit baffled as to why you sent that..

Ok Mrs Nuts will do :lol:

LOL dont you know how to work mobile phones then, they have something in the menu called a PHONE BOOK, where you add numbers and NAMES. LOL I bet your daughter was a bit baffled as to why you sent that..

Ok Mrs Nuts will do :lol:

the daughter changes her phone make and number all the time so i dont keep her phone number, so far this year shes had about 4 different phones and so she tells me, but daddy this new one is better than that old thing because it can take pictures and its got something called wap on it :? :? :lol:

the daughter changes her phone make and number all the time so i dont keep her phone number, so far this year shes had about 4 different phones and so she tells me, but daddy this new one is better than that old thing because it can take pictures and its got something called wap on it :? :? :lol:

Thread Information