View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What star sign?? For fun!

Default Re: What star sign?? For fun!

I am a Capricorn

With a birthday right near Christmas I make sure I get my presents in birthday paper or there's trouble! :evil: :lol:

Gilly

I am a Capricorn

With a birthday right near Christmas I make sure I get my presents in birthday paper or there's trouble! :evil: :lol:

Gilly

Im a scorpio and the wifes a pisces

Im a scorpio and the wifes a pisces

Kazzi
    Im a Karen too, thats what i meant by Kaz is a good name for Arians :lol: :lol:

Kazzi
    Im a Karen too, thats what i meant by Kaz is a good name for Arians :lol: :lol:

Yep i cant imagine how annoying that must be Gilly if you were to get birthday pressies wrapped in xmas paper.
    Our daughters birthday is mid November and even that feels too close to christmas, but i dont think she'd like it either.

With Nuts being an Aquarian and his birthday in January, hes actually had birthday pressies wrapped in Christmas paper, and that surely doesnt bring a smile to your face! :cry:

Yep i cant imagine how annoying that must be Gilly if you were to get birthday pressies wrapped in xmas paper.
    Our daughters birthday is mid November and even that feels too close to christmas, but i dont think she'd like it either.

With Nuts being an Aquarian and his birthday in January, hes actually had birthday pressies wrapped in Christmas paper, and that surely doesnt bring a smile to your face! :cry:

I'm a Libra, I have Virgo rising and a Moon in Sagittarius.
    I also have Pluto (Scorpio planet) right bang on my rising sign so that has a huge influence in my life

you can log into www.astrodienst.com and put in your details and get your signs for all the other planets.

your sun is your basic never changing character whatever influences are there - it will be the last word so to speak
    your moon sign is your natural personality - your instinctive response
    your rising sign/ascendant is how you approach life on a day to day level and how others see you
    (its not the real you though)

a birth chart is a very complicated thing - there are so many variables and can reveal so much
    upbringing plays a big role and envirnment, but youre true you is in your birth map - enjoy

I'm a Libra, I have Virgo rising and a Moon in Sagittarius.
    I also have Pluto (Scorpio planet) right bang on my rising sign so that has a huge influence in my life

you can log into www.astrodienst.com and put in your details and get your signs for all the other planets.

your sun is your basic never changing character whatever influences are there - it will be the last word so to speak
    your moon sign is your natural personality - your instinctive response
    your rising sign/ascendant is how you approach life on a day to day level and how others see you
    (its not the real you though)

a birth chart is a very complicated thing - there are so many variables and can reveal so much
    upbringing plays a big role and envirnment, but youre true you is in your birth map - enjoy

Thread Information