eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOLA !!!!!!!!!!! I found it eventually ...........

Default HOLA !!!!!!!!!!! I found it eventually ...........

I am gonna have to get back on form with all my heebee jeebeee stuff! :twisted:

Nice to see this forum in action!!! :P

nice one KP x

Default HOLA !!!!!!!!!!! I found it eventually ...........

I am gonna have to get back on form with all my heebee jeebeee stuff! :twisted:

Nice to see this forum in action!!! :P

nice one KP x

Default Re: HOLA !!!!!!!!!!! I found it eventually ...........

Hi Kazzi,
    What sort of heebee jeeebee stuff you into?
    Yep it sure is gr8 to see this in action!
    Just what the doctor ordered!! or should i say Nuts :lol: :lol:

Hi Kazzi,
    What sort of heebee jeeebee stuff you into?
    Yep it sure is gr8 to see this in action!
    Just what the doctor ordered!! or should i say Nuts :lol: :lol:

Otter i used to read up alot on the paranormal and do tarots and things like that.
    The last few years however I have kinda shut out those things ,I dont know why .

Otter i used to read up alot on the paranormal and do tarots and things like that.
    The last few years however I have kinda shut out those things ,I dont know why .

Well if you get any spare time on your hands, why not take it up again
    Have you ever done a tarot reading for yourself?

Well if you get any spare time on your hands, why not take it up again
    Have you ever done a tarot reading for yourself?

I know this sounds daft but I have had 2 dreams in the past where the dream depicted two of my friends dying (seperate dreams)

The one I dreamt at about 10 in the morning which was unusual for me at that time to go to sleep .......that night my very good friend did die at the age of 31, at the time of the dream I got a blank face with the initial M which at the time was confusing as I had 3 people in my life at the time that I was close to with the initial M.
    My friend died in a freaky accident carbon monoxide poisoning(in shower)the dream depicted this blank faced person struggling and very angry in the bath ?

Its a very long drawn out story so I wont go into it too much, I have never ever got over that night as I was actually there when he died and couldnt believe the whole thing plus having the dream earlier that day! (we tried in vain to give artificial ressuss)

The other story is a tad different ,another close friend 26 dying of cancer ,we knew he was going to die and stayed by his side as much as possible , but one night I went home shattered woke up the next morning 5am because I had a dream of how he actually died and what he said ,i phoned his mum at that time in the morning and repeated my dream and the poor lady said thats exactly what happened half an hour previously .

Now I think these two incidents have made me very wary of enhancing any kind of powers (or not as the case may be ) that I may have.

I know this sounds daft but I have had 2 dreams in the past where the dream depicted two of my friends dying (seperate dreams)

The one I dreamt at about 10 in the morning which was unusual for me at that time to go to sleep .......that night my very good friend did die at the age of 31, at the time of the dream I got a blank face with the initial M which at the time was confusing as I had 3 people in my life at the time that I was close to with the initial M.
    My friend died in a freaky accident carbon monoxide poisoning(in shower)the dream depicted this blank faced person struggling and very angry in the bath ?

Its a very long drawn out story so I wont go into it too much, I have never ever got over that night as I was actually there when he died and couldnt believe the whole thing plus having the dream earlier that day! (we tried in vain to give artificial ressuss)

The other story is a tad different ,another close friend 26 dying of cancer ,we knew he was going to die and stayed by his side as much as possible , but one night I went home shattered woke up the next morning 5am because I had a dream of how he actually died and what he said ,i phoned his mum at that time in the morning and repeated my dream and the poor lady said thats exactly what happened half an hour previously .

Now I think these two incidents have made me very wary of enhancing any kind of powers (or not as the case may be ) that I may have.

Thread Information