eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IS ANYONE WATCHING 24 ON TV ??????

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default IS ANYONE WATCHING 24 ON TV ??????

I was wondering if anyone has been watching the series 24 on bbc2 starring keifer sutherland

Forum Newbie
    View heartfirepr's Feedback (+1267)
    All-About heartfirepr
    View heartfirepr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: IS ANYONE WATCHING 24 ON TV ??????

:lol:
    we watched the first series religiously expect the last couple of episodes as we werent in the country and our recorded decided not to work. so then we bought the dvd when it came out.

brillant.

we started watching the second series. and twice he forget to record it whilst out so we are waiting for the dvd, in august . as it is one series you need to watch each episode.

glad they hav the funding for a third series.
    maria

Hi

Big 24 fans here i got all my friends and family hooked first time around its just totally unmissable .ive never known another tv program like it totally predictable and totally unpredicatable .it always sparks a major "who dunnit" conversation in this house .
    one gripe with the excellent second series so far - no big name cameos ( so far ) brilliant when dennis hopper turned up in season 1 total class

Checkout My Collectables !!!

:roll:

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Have you been watching it on bbc2 or bbc3 as i normally watch it on bbc3 as it is 1 week ahead and afterwards there is a program PURE 24 where they discuss the program aswell as have interviews with some of the actors :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hi

bit of both ,try to keep to bbc2 ( with no luck ) pretty much bbc3 good reason for digital that and e4 ( bb nut too ) , did ya catch last nights on bbc3 what a ending , we thought they were gonna leave it as a typical 24 cliff hanger ,they should bin off kim though and why the happy ending she should have got 10 years then they could do season 3 without her

:lol:

I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago, found it a bit strange when they kept flicking back and forth to different bits, but have definitely got into it now

I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago, found it a bit strange when they kept flicking back and forth to different bits, but have definitely got into it now

yeah big fan here too. Shame about the stupid kim story though. I mean how many disastrous things can happen to one girl in one day? Should have killied her along with her mum in series 1.

yeah big fan here too. Shame about the stupid kim story though. I mean how many disastrous things can happen to one girl in one day? Should have killied her along with her mum in series 1.

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

WOW what an end to the series !!!

I can't wait for the next one and they say it is set 2-3 years in the future 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Do you think the president dies or not ??????

Thread Information