My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Item being watched by (number)

Default Re: Item being watched by (number)

hi,

stumbled across this post quite by accident ops:

please don't try the eBay script on eBid, it won't work as it's designed for eBay pages. and modifying it won't help either ... although the JavaScript is fairly simple the server-side functions are a bit more complex.

the best bet on eBid is going to be getting the development guys to code this in. it's not rocket science to query their own database to get this data.

eBay don't listen to user requests (really ??) so i wrote this app just to prove it could be done. if eBid don't implement anything let me know and i'll put together an eBid specific version for you to use if you want. their HTML isn't quite as 'friendly' for me as eBays, but it would be fairly easy to do. (anyone know of JavaScript limitations/restrictions on here ?)

bb

Default Re: Item being watched by (number)

hi,

stumbled across this post quite by accident ops:

please don't try the eBay script on eBid, it won't work as it's designed for eBay pages. and modifying it won't help either ... although the JavaScript is fairly simple the server-side functions are a bit more complex.

the best bet on eBid is going to be getting the development guys to code this in. it's not rocket science to query their own database to get this data.

eBay don't listen to user requests (really ??) so i wrote this app just to prove it could be done. if eBid don't implement anything let me know and i'll put together an eBid specific version for you to use if you want. their HTML isn't quite as 'friendly' for me as eBays, but it would be fairly easy to do. (anyone know of JavaScript limitations/restrictions on here ?)

bb

Thread Information