eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary / Mark is there any chance of ???

Default Re: Gary / Mark is there any chance of ???

I think this would be a brilliant idea. I have had a lot of stuff happen to me that I would like to share with people who are interested in this stuff

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

THANKYOU everyone so far for your comments ...BUt until there is an overwelming responce i dont think this request will happen even though it will probably take off if we got a section for Spirituality / Metaphisical :cry:

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

THANKYOU everyone so far for your comments ...BUt until there is an overwelming responce i dont think this request will happen even though it will probably take off if we got a section for Spirituality / Metaphisical :cry:

Cool idea IMO, plus it'd be a great place to point a few friends and relatives towards who are heavily into that sort of stuff - never know might even bring more sales for you guys

Cool idea IMO, plus it'd be a great place to point a few friends and relatives towards who are heavily into that sort of stuff - never know might even bring more sales for you guys

Yes i agree NUTS, i would be definitely up for having that, surely it would be alot better than some of the topics in here. I have noticed that some are just totally rubbish. Especially the ones that you get one word answers! At least if we had our own place, at least we'd talk about something interesting. :wink: :lol:

Yes i agree NUTS, i would be definitely up for having that, surely it would be alot better than some of the topics in here. I have noticed that some are just totally rubbish. Especially the ones that you get one word answers! At least if we had our own place, at least we'd talk about something interesting. :wink: :lol:

Hi, I have just joined eBid, (I have to admit I am a 'migrant' from you know where :wink: ) so all of this is new to me.

However I am interested in what you say, I am an 'Agony Aunt' on regional Radio and I also do a lot of work with psychoanalytical profiling, by compiling a profile you can look at what makes us 'tick' and how to deal with and resolve problems.

To get more interest in this subject why not start a new posting entitled "SUPPORT FOR A SPIRITUALITY/METAPHISICAL SECTION", that might draw more people who want to support the section to respond.

I for one would be interested as I would consider offering profile readings as an 'alternative' to all things embracing personal growth and development.
    Best Wishes,

Jo

Hi, I have just joined eBid, (I have to admit I am a 'migrant' from you know where :wink: ) so all of this is new to me.

However I am interested in what you say, I am an 'Agony Aunt' on regional Radio and I also do a lot of work with psychoanalytical profiling, by compiling a profile you can look at what makes us 'tick' and how to deal with and resolve problems.

To get more interest in this subject why not start a new posting entitled "SUPPORT FOR A SPIRITUALITY/METAPHISICAL SECTION", that might draw more people who want to support the section to respond.

I for one would be interested as I would consider offering profile readings as an 'alternative' to all things embracing personal growth and development.
    Best Wishes,

Jo

View melboy's Feedback (+257)
    All-About melboy
    View melboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi kp,,you asked for opinions and mine is that spirituality/metaphisics is all b*****ks, as far as anyone reading their horoscope in a newspaper and taking any notice of it, is really sad...Mind you...if it did have its own forum then would possibly confine it to people that are interested.
    Thats my opinion bud...

Some days you're the windscreen..others you're the fly.'ave it!

Thread Information