eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary / Mark is there any chance of ???

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Gary / Mark is there any chance of ???

I was wondering if there was any chance of getting rid of one of the 2 sections in the Forum dealing with pc/and other system games( COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND VIDEO GAMING) and adding a new part in the forum for SPIRITUALITY/METAPHISICAL as i think a board on this subject would be used and at the end of the day i beleive most people are into this type of thing one way or another from Reading their stars in the paper or superstitions etc etc to thing like tarot / runes /wizards and witches / aromapherapy / dragons and myths /crystals etc etc etc (never ending list of subjects to be talked about ) and i feel having 2 sections in the forum covering the same subject is a bit of a waste when there are other things you could have as a forum board

THANKS

I would also like to know others opinion on this subject :wink:

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Gary / Mark is there any chance of ???

I still think it would be good to combine ( COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND VIDEO GAMING) as they cover the same subject and open a new section in the forum covering SPIRITUALITY/METAPHISICAL as i feel it would get used alot as i personnaly am intrested in this subject and would like an area where i can talk with others about my intrests instead of having the messages mixed in with other messages not relating to this subject in other sections

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR OTHERS OPINION ON THIS SUBJECT PLEASE AS I FEEL IF THERE IS ENOUGH SUPPORT FOR A SPIRITUALITY/METAPHISICAL SECTION IN THE FORUM IT WOULD THEN BE ACTED ON :wink: :wink: :wink:

Good idea KParenuts, it would be interesting and I'm sure there'll be lots of people who want to discuss the subject.

Good idea KParenuts, it would be interesting and I'm sure there'll be lots of people who want to discuss the subject.

oooh by the way - I've bidded on a size 12 top of yours but I'm size 8/10 but the top looks like a stretchy fit ? Am I right ? No probs if not cos I'm sure one of my sisters will like it if it doesn't fit me.

I think it would be a good idea. It's one subject that really fasinates me and many other people

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks i think having a area in the forum would be great as there are tons of people out there who are into this type of thing and would use a section in the forum to have a chat about the subject as trying to talk about this subject with the other messages can be annoying as the people who are not into this sort of thing will try to spoil it and leave snarky comments etc :wink: :wink:

Yeah, I`d go along with that. It would be cool to be able to chat and relax. I agree that chatting on this subject on KT would leave itself open to jokey, unhelpful comments.
    http://www.sabrewulfe.plus.com/banner1.gif

I laugh in the face of danger.......then run away and hide till its gone

I think this is a great idea parenuts..........I used to read tarots but gave my cards away ........daft arnt I :?

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Kazzi i am currently trying to learn RUNES but have a keen intrest in dream translation etc and collect Dreamcathers lol

My wife does Tarot and not to great at it at the moment but is learning quick and she finds it so fascinating :wink:

We are also learning about the tranquillity of Crystals and their properties etc aswell as other things

OHHH did you payment arrive yet as we sent it yesterday :?: :?: :?:

I think this would be a brilliant idea. I have had a lot of stuff happen to me that I would like to share with people who are interested in this stuff

Thread Information