eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are there any coin collectors here?

Default Are there any coin collectors here?

I've not managed to sell a single coin yet , and I've not noticed any other coin auctions get a bid either.

eBid needs a big push to attract the coin collectors, just look at eBay, thousands of pounds get traded daily on coins.

Any one out there??

Mike the Lonely Coin Collector

Default Re: Are there any coin collectors here?

There !!!!!! now you are not alone. I have a Czar Nicholas 2nd rouble I have been told its silver. I got it in Siberia 12 years ago. Would be interested to know if its worth selling I need to make some money

There !!!!!! now you are not alone. I have a Czar Nicholas 2nd rouble I have been told its silver. I got it in Siberia 12 years ago. Would be interested to know if its worth selling I need to make some money

View lona43's Feedback (+836)
    All-About lona43
    View lona43's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've had lots of coins on Ebid for sale.

I've only sold one which was a groat.

I have loads of coins but they need sorting out. I'm too lazy to go through the box.

I actually sold a US set of coins a month ago. Its a great hobby and there is much to learn and discover with them.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

if you sell on wepay then tell those customers your selling a little cheaper here you gotta advertise yourself and this site

Thats right, especially for some coins that have a low profit margin to begin with really are better to sell somewhere besides paybay. The 1 - 2 punch of ebay + paypal sucks the profit right out of you.

Smile

Hello

Yes I collect German (Nazi) Coins and reguarly buy graded and ungraded coins off ebay. However I've had enough of them so have registered on ebid today after searching for an alternative auction site on Google.

However having searched for Nazi Coins I have only found one auction at the moment, but in future I will make ebid my first call and hopefully things will improve over time.

Scott

Thumbs up

Hi,

I'm new today.I expect there a lot of collectors on here.
    I can't see anything I want yet,but I shall log in often.

Thread Information