Thread: A Wedding category ?

Forum Newbie
    Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
    View KRAFTWORK's Feedback (+305)
    All-About KRAFTWORK
    View KRAFTWORK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

They May Want To Trudge Along In Ebay's Wake But Why Do They Not Take A Leaf Out Of Thatsyourlot.com Who Have A Seperate Wedding Section.
    You Want To Be Different Not The Same As Ebay That Defeats The Whole Purpose, Unless Ebid Is Actually A Subsiduary Of Ebay.
    Something To Ponder On?

Hmmmm - typical eBid - Admin makes a post announcing a change to the category structure and two weeks after has not responded to the criticisms of that change (which was not the one asked for).

eBid is deffo becoming too much like eBay

...... thinking about it, we get more communication from eBay's Pinks than we do from G&M nowadays

Sent ppPay admin an email 24 hours ago and still not had a reply - not even the automated reply - seems they've gone the same way too.

hohum - youi can lead a horse to water but you can't make an auction venue listen to its paying customers.

;-)

Forum Newbie
    All-About KRAFTWORK
    Forum Posts

Talking

I Am In Full Agreement With Mysta Incense.
    The Thing Is That Their Products Would Also Be Ideal In The Wedding Section As There Are A Lot Of Gothic Style People Out There Who Would Buy Their Goods For Their Weddings.
    Or Even Someone Who Is Looking For Something Quite Different Favour Wise.
    We The People Who Have To Pay Fees Should Be Listened Too. After All Is It Not The Sellers Who Make The Auction Room, Without Us There Would Be No Ebid Auction.
    Maybe We Should All Atell Ebid What We Want And If They Refuse We All Take Our Auctions Off For A Period Of Time And See How They Like It?

View cccgem's Feedback (+3)
    All-About cccgem
    View cccgem's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mysta-Incense, have you received a reply email yet?

Nope still not had a reply yet

Over the last month have sent over twenty emails to ppPay and eBid and only had replies to half of them

DISGUSTING STATE OF AFFAIRS

And one of the reasons I dropped all my listings during the last 4 months of last year - I'd rather give the fees to eBay, knowing that at least support replies to what you send them (even if the answer is a useless copy & paste).

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

All requests received by our helpdesk are issued with a ticket by return email. All tickets are replied to.

If you have not received a reply then leave a ticket ID and I will investigate for you.

We are unable to control each and every users email settings, when contacting us ensure you use an email address that is fully contactable and does not have an over-zealous spam filter.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    All-About KRAFTWORK
    Forum Posts

Talking

Mysta Insence; Have A Friend Who Was Looking For Someone Online As She Is Disabled Have Given Her Your Call Sign And The Auction Room Address.
    She Did Not Even Know About This Site. Sent Her Down The Link For Your Auctions, And She Was Over The Moon.
    By The Way May End Up Doing Business With You Myself As Someone Asked If I Could Do Favours For Goth Wedding.
    Regards
    Sandra

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gazza - appreciate the in-forum response

Unfortunately, with hundreds of emails per day, when I receive a ticket number, I take it in faith that something will be actioned and delete the auto-response, then wait for the manual response - unfortunately, not every ticket is followed through at your end. Simple reason for deleting them is that my Outlook backup file is over 300MB already and takes an hour each night to write to the backup drive.

eBid & ppPay on the other hand are way too fond of supplying an incomplete or incorrect manual " resolution " to a ticket, followed immediately by a ticket closed notification - how many times have I immediately responded to those ticket-closed emails with " NO IT's NOT "?

The emails not arriving question was answered last night by another user, who received a response from you to say you had turned off forum reply notifications for all users - way to go mate. Brilliant way to ensure repeat visits and maintain interest in the discussions under way - Not!

Kraftwork - Unsure of the reasoning behind passing your disabled friend on to me. If she's not based in Chiangmai Thailand, not sure how I can help - can you PM me with more info about it please?

Regards
    Gaz

All-About gazlannathai
    Forum Posts

OK - re: Gazzas ongoing stubborness about seeing the sense of weddings as a top level category - add it to the list in my new signature below

All-About gazlannathai
    Forum Posts

Has my other thread (giving a full and detailed category structure) been deleted?

Can't find it in the forum

Gaz

Thread Information