West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default trade cards

i collect old trade cards and early soccer stickers anybody else

Default Re: trade cards

When you say old trading cards what sort of thing do you mean? Do you mean these trading card game things? I've got LOADS of the original "Magic" cards and things like that from about 6-10 years ago.

Forum Newbie
    View heartfirepr's Feedback (+1267)
    All-About heartfirepr
    View heartfirepr's Listings
    Forum Posts

i collect buffy and angel plus top cow trading cards )

maria

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

my old trade cards start from 1898 that is my oldest right upto 1970`s
    i collect some of the newer stuff mainly football my son collects game cards

Hey nutsey ive got a really nice collection of rare 'Magic: The Gathering' cards that I want to sell... I'll give u first chance if you want em I priced it up last week and its worth about £700/£800 so as I know you want these to sell on I'm more than willing to take a rather large lump off that and you were so kind as to help me out earlier so i figured I'd do you a favour too. There all in collectors folders and are all in completely mint condition, not a single blemish on 1 of them. very nice im sure U'll agree ... neways im rambling now so im gonna shut up... let me know if you want em and we can discuss a deal

All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi
    are there any rare cards in the lot as i brought a load to sell on wepay and only just got my money back as i don`t rely on catalogue value as it all depends on the demand for certain cards from certain sets i sold a card on ebay murrays catalogue value £70.00 i got £19.00 it had 200+ hits as it happens i made about £3.00 on the card so was not bothered but i am careful in what i buy to sell on if i need items for my own collection then i will pay over the cat value it is the same with all collectors needs to be a demand to get certain prices

there are all rare... and are all currenntly tournament legal so there will be demand from players as well as collectors and as i said i'll lop a massive chunk off the price if you save me the hassle of advertising it so ur gonna make money... i just need a decent lump sum of cash to get my study books for college and probably wouldnt get it in time if i went through the auction process

Ive got lodas n loads n loads of pokemon cards, some rare and quite a few collectable shineys... just found a Dark weezing to add to my 4 sale cards. :lol: SOZ nutsey i kno thats not what u asked about ops: elaine xxx >>> ill get me coat :wink:

Ive got lodas n loads n loads of pokemon cards, some rare and quite a few collectable shineys... just found a Dark weezing to add to my 4 sale cards. :lol: SOZ nutsey i kno thats not what u asked about ops: elaine xxx >>> ill get me coat :wink:

Thread Information