eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What games do you play ?

View Gen696's Feedback (+537)
    All-About Gen696
    View Gen696's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What games do you play ?

At the moment i am playing 'Super BuB' on the ps one and The Sims on the X-Box.
    I have mostly all the consoles and play them wheni have time or get stuck on something else i am trying to solve.
    Also giving 'Blackstone chronicles' a go again on p.c.
    Ps2 just sits in the corner at the mo' while xbox has priority at the moment due to the sims and other great games available.
    My Partner found vice city too easy and has not played GTA3 for awhile . thank god!!!

Genie

View Gen696's Feedback (+537)
    All-About Gen696
    View Gen696's Listings
    Forum Posts

At the moment i am playing 'Super BuB' on the ps one and The Sims on the X-Box.
    I have mostly all the consoles and play them wheni have time or get stuck on something else i am trying to solve.
    Also giving 'Blackstone chronicles' a go again on p.c.
    Ps2 just sits in the corner at the mo' while xbox has priority at the moment due to the sims and other great games available.
    My Partner found vice city too easy and has not played GTA3 for awhile . thank god!!!

Genie

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just been given, for a birthday present CSI: but I can't play it as my do da le whatsit's buggered, and it keeps throwing the discs back at me. :evil:
    I have a new one, but my computer wizard mate (handy andy) is on holiday, so I will just have to wait :cry:

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just been given, for a birthday present CSI: but I can't play it as my do da le whatsit's buggered, and it keeps throwing the discs back at me. :evil:
    I have a new one, but my computer wizard mate (handy andy) is on holiday, so I will just have to wait :cry:

im currently playing game cube resident evil ZERO im a resi evil fanatic but also liked alone in the dark, zelda, silent hill, dracula, necromicon, metal gear solid .... etc- etc... Oh and bustamove and goldblock tetris ( new tertis n64 ) when im in a light hearted gaming mood 8)

im currently playing game cube resident evil ZERO im a resi evil fanatic but also liked alone in the dark, zelda, silent hill, dracula, necromicon, metal gear solid .... etc- etc... Oh and bustamove and goldblock tetris ( new tertis n64 ) when im in a light hearted gaming mood 8)

Hi,
    My fave games are Pinball(specially Slam Tilt) card games and Jigsaw puzzles.

I anyone needs copies,let me know.
    Jimmy.

Hi,
    My fave games are Pinball(specially Slam Tilt) card games and Jigsaw puzzles.

I anyone needs copies,let me know.
    Jimmy.

Thread Information