eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: CRAFTY ITEMS

Default Re: CRAFTY ITEMS

Thanx Gazza!!
    It really will make it so much easier to find things and Im sure it will fill up in no time.... esp after 1st July LOL

Jules
    http://www.sabrewulfe.plus.com/banner1.gif
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Hello Everyone!
    I am not sure if it's due to the new category listing, but I have just sold 4 items in 1 go!!
    WHOOOOOPEEEEEE!!!!!
    Ebay eat yer heart out!!!!
    :twisted:
    LUNA ST GEMS
    For All Your Crafting Needs

http://sumo.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects/...&type=user

Hello Everyone!
    I am not sure if it's due to the new category listing, but I have just sold 4 items in 1 go!!
    WHOOOOOPEEEEEE!!!!!
    Ebay eat yer heart out!!!!
    :twisted:
    LUNA ST GEMS
    For All Your Crafting Needs

http://sumo.ebid.co.uk/perl/objects/...&type=user

wow! I did'nt realize there would be so much interest. As a seller it gives me confidence that there IS an alternative. I am amazed that I actually got a response from 'admin'. Didn't expect that in a 1000 years ops: I've been with E-bay too long :wink:

wow! I did'nt realize there would be so much interest. As a seller it gives me confidence that there IS an alternative. I am amazed that I actually got a response from 'admin'. Didn't expect that in a 1000 years ops: I've been with E-bay too long :wink:

Please, please , please can there be a Hobby & Craft main catergory, seriously thinking of coming over !!! currently list and sell over 400 items per week, but crafts is hard too find under the main catergory you have it in at present.

Here are some suggestions for simplistic sub-catergories (otherwise you are going to end up with 100's of sub categories!! suggested for all different types of craft techniques and believe me there are loads)

Haberdashery - this would cover lace, materials, fabric, buttons, ribbons
    etc in one foul swoop!

Sewing & Knitting - Supplies and Patterns

Cross Stitch - Supplies & Kits (huge amount of listings on you know who!)

Card & Craft Making Supplies & Accesories

Card, Paper & Envelopes ( already suggested ) (nice one!!!)

Rubberstamps ( already suggested - great! idea someone)

Handcrafted items for sale (sounds nicer than handmade goods ! )

Painting & Drawing Materials

Miscellaneous

looking forward to coming over!! will email all my customers and get them to take a look. After all it will save them money as well.!!

I too would like to emigrate from e-bay, If you make crafts a main category I think you'll find you're attracting even more sellers and buyers. With all the interest - what have you got to loose :?:

I too would like to emigrate from e-bay, If you make crafts a main category I think you'll find you're attracting even more sellers and buyers. With all the interest - what have you got to loose :?:

Thread Information