eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What do you collect ???

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by _Nuts_
    I was wondering what sort of things do people collect in this site :?: :?: :?:

Other than films i am passonate about collecting Dreamcatchers and alot of things to do with Wolves and used to collect myth and magic ornaments and my wife collects China dolls and alot of things to do with Otters and she is getting into things like aromatheropy and crystals etc

SO WHAT DO YOU COLLECT ??? GO ON LEAVE US A MESSAGE AND TELL US ALL WHAT YOU COLLECT :?: :?: :?:
    Moons, plaques, models, pictures. My office (study) has over 250 moons in it, my bedroom is hanging with pictures of moons and the stuffed toy variety ... and I collect Richard III memorabilia too, got some wonderful stuff!

Red face

well.....its a doll thats almost identical to a real baby.......a plain doll gets taken to peices and its hair is rooted....the skin is blushed.....fingers manicured.......the boby is weighted with glass beads and lots lots more....silicone etc.....etc.....type reborn doll in the net and you will see.......

well by ur messgaes u seem like a guy ( no offence) out of interest what sex are u lol

Cool what people collect

I Collect Wallace And Gromit Anything From Playing Cards,plates,umbrellas Etc

Default What do you collect?

I collect old lunchboxes and my husband collects cocktail shakers.
    Marilyn/Oklahoma-USA

Thread Information