eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: IM HAVING PROBLEMS !!!

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default IM HAVING PROBLEMS !!!

I am having problems with the titles of some of my book auctions and some of the Jack Higgins -Sven Hassel and other authour titles.....
    When i add a book i normally title it by (authour) then the (Title of the book) then (pb or hb ) and if room then add (free p&p) etc :!: :!: :!:

And every couple of days i loose half the title of the auction and all that is left is the authour and nothing else :shock: Its fine on a majority of my auctions ( i have over 130) but its on mainly some of my book ones i recon about 10% of them :? and the rest are fine :wink:

I must add that if people look inside there is normally a picture of the book so you can see what it is

Default Re: IM HAVING PROBLEMS !!!

Have you tried shortening the title or just the initals of the author might work. :!:

Default Re: IM HAVING PROBLEMS !!!

I've had the same problem with some listings, this was about a week ago, and it has not happened since. Just a glich I guess. What would happen is that the title would somehow cut down to one or two words (far under the permissible max no. of characters.

Book Terms

Thread Information