My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: SWORDS

Default SWORDS

can we have a new subject like swords as there is big demand for reproduction swords and daggers many thanks

Default Re: SWORDS

Can you put your category suggestions on the
    'New Category Section' area:

Please enter your category name with :
    Main category, if
    sub-category and the title of the
    category .

Gary reviews this section Daily and if he agrees can implement very quickly.
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

It would be great idea to see a sub section on swords as i know a few people who collect them and i am always on the look out for some good ones as birthday pressies and xmas pressies etc and up to now i have used another site to get them but would rarther use this 1 :wink:

I think a swords section would be good, i love old sword and daggers, just wish i had the money to buy all the 1s i want :cry:

PS those throwing knives i had off u are great... 1 of me m8s it thinkin bout gettin a set

I think a swords section would be good, i love old sword and daggers, just wish i had the money to buy all the 1s i want :cry:

PS those throwing knives i had off u are great... 1 of me m8s it thinkin bout gettin a set

I bought a beautiful replica knights daggar on ebay , its huge and the craftmanship for a replica is amazing. The guy also had loads of swords which i still want to buy later in the year when holiday period is over.

I bought a beautiful replica knights daggar on ebay , its huge and the craftmanship for a replica is amazing. The guy also had loads of swords which i still want to buy later in the year when holiday period is over.

Thread Information