eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: VINYL - Anyone interested in LP's ???

Default Re: VINYL - Anyone interested in LP's ???

Hi
    Can anyone help?
    I have a copy of the wildhearts mondo akimbo a go go on white vinyl. On e-bay the cd version has sold for 72 pounds. does anyone know how much the vinyl could be worth.
    thanks
    catherine :?

Hi
    Can anyone help?
    I have a copy of the wildhearts mondo akimbo a go go on white vinyl. On e-bay the cd version has sold for 72 pounds. does anyone know how much the vinyl could be worth.
    thanks

Hi
    Can anyone help?
    thanks

Hi
    Can anyone help?
    thanks

Hi all

Thumbs up Buying vinyl LP's & 7"

I see a few people might be interested in selling their collections. I buy vinyl so please feel free to get in touch with me to arrange viewing etc.

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

I love my Vinyl, cant beat it, shame we dont have record players fitted into cars, so i suppose il have to continue with my cd player in tehre instead.

Yes vinyls can be sold on ebid, it just depends whos looking, and what theyre after, ive purchased quite a few vynils on ebid and have been very pleased with their condition and honesty of sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by f3speech
    Gen,

Let me know when you put them up - I have 3 large boxes here to sell too. Mostly Mowtown and I have a box that a DJ left in one of my houses when he did a moonlight flit :cry:

:idea: If we get them up at the same time we could maybe link to each other to bounce the bidders to each other's auctions. It would take me a week or so to get them pictured etc, so please try and give me a bit of warning if u can.
    I will also be listing some very old LPs that my partners mother used to own. I think I might need to list these in ANTIQUE lol

Hi GEN!!

As I am a vinyl collector myself (mainly 80's Metal,Rock) I can tell you that vinyl (if ever gone to begin with) is back with a vengence amongst wax fanatics. There are many great and huge sites that deal with all sorts/types of vinyl that a lot of collectors trade and sell on. I would list some good links here but I'm not sure if ebid allows this,since I am new here as well. I would say that if you have a lot of misc vinyl to get a pricing book and find out exactly what you do have first. You would be very surprised what some of the more in demand platters of wax can be worth. It's not un-common for a select vinyl to sell for hundreds or even thousands. One thing you would want to do for sure if you plan on advertising vinyl is check the net and look into the grading system that is standard with collectors to let potential buyers know the condition of the vinyl,jacket and inner sleeve etc. I recently found out that one of my white vinyl albums I had bought in the 80's for about $8 is now selling for $400+ and recently sold a mislabel I had for $750! Maybe you can post a list or email interested parties what you have to offer? I would be very interested myself to see what you have. By the way I think this site is great and has so much potential , as well as so much to offer its users. Just started my store and am looking forward to making many new friends and business partners.

Pleasure to meet you GEN...Now post that list!!
    Marc from Audiotronic InnovationS
    Last edited by AudiotronicInnovationS; 21st November 2005 at 11:50 PM.

Default re:vinyl--anyone interested

hi just joined today
    i have over 250+ of motown plus loads of rare ones and everytime i go to sell them i start to spin them and yes youve guessed it i change my mind.must have over 1000 pop and 300+ lps
    let me know when you are posting list on site

Thread Information