Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I'm being invoiced for sales that have been cancelled or not paid for.

Forum Lurker
    View Fudbucket's Feedback (+1650)
    All-About Fudbucket
    View Fudbucket's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default I'm being invoiced for sales that have been cancelled or not paid for.

Yesterday I paid my invoice. Usually I do this without checking it because it seem about right. This time it didn't, so I did check it and it was full of sales that, with one exception, where either canceled or been marked as not paid for. Is this right? I still have to pay when other people decide to mess me around or waste my time?

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I'm being invoiced for sales that have been cancelled or not paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudbucket View Post
    Yesterday I paid my invoice. Usually I do this without checking it because it seem about right. This time it didn't, so I did check it and it was full of sales that, with one exception, where either canceled or been marked as not paid for. Is this right? I still have to pay when other people decide to mess me around or waste my time?
    There is a procedure for claiming back FVFs when a buyer does not pay. Look at the After Sale section of eBid Help.
    In the case of cancellations it will depend on who does the cancelling. If the buyer cancels the procedure is the same as for non-payers but if you, as seller, cancel the sale you will need to contact eBid support.

Forum Lurker
    View Fudbucket's Feedback (+1650)
    All-About Fudbucket
    View Fudbucket's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I'm being invoiced for sales that have been cancelled or not paid for.

Thanks Tony, but you would think E-bid would have pointed this out about 13 years and approximately 60 non payers ago. Found the appropriate claim thing, now I've just got to figure out what the correct ASL entry is. I'll try yes please and see if that does anything.

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31364)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fudbucket View Post
    I have a couple of buyers who say please cancel this bid as I already have it, and if it is a multiple invoice, I say of course, I will adjust your final invoice so it is not included, but that will be reduced by your bid, less Ebid's seller charge to me. If this is not suitable, then please contact Ebid yourself to have the bid cancelled.
    It seems to work except one buyer who tends to bid first and think second who may have 3 or 4 cancellations in an invoice of a dozen items. He doesn't care about the extra few pence for cancellation, but it is a lot of work for me.
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Thread Information