Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can anyone on Ebid design and make a "One-Of" birthday card incorporating photos??

Default Can anyone on Ebid design and make a "One-Of" birthday card incorporating photos??

One of my ex-customers that I've stayed in touch with will be 100 in July. Because she is getting frail and has increasing problems with mobility she is thinking about moving to a residential care home, but will miss her garden.

I'd like to get a card made incorporating a few photos of her garden with appropriate "Happy 100th Birthday" wishes as a momento if she does decide to move from her family's home where she's lived since it was built in the 1930's.

Can anyone do this please?
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Default Re: Can anyone on Ebid design and make a "One-Of" birthday card incorporating photos?

I could get that done for you - but when do you need it as I'm about to leave for France on Friday??

Default Re: Can anyone on Ebid design and make a "One-Of" birthday card incorporating photos?

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Her birthday is the 30th of July, but haven't taken any photos yet. I hope to do that on Thursday.
    When will you be back? If possible I'd like to take pictures at intervals for as long as possible before deciding which to use.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    One of my ex-customers that I've stayed in touch with will be 100 in July. Because she is getting frail and has increasing problems with mobility she is thinking about moving to a residential care home, but will miss her garden.

I'd like to get a card made incorporating a few photos of her garden with appropriate "Happy 100th Birthday" wishes as a momento if she does decide to move from her family's home where she's lived since it was built in the 1930's.

Can anyone do this please?
    Have you got this card taken care of? I noticed goldenwonders said they could get it done for you but time is getting less and I don't see where things worked in with them going to France.

I live in the USA but I can try to fix one if you need it, however, mail delivery overseas is not real dependable on timing. Let me know and I will see if I can help, if needed.

Blessings, Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Hi Ropegg, thanks for your interest. We are in touch and hopefully will finalise the details in the next day or two, so all should be OK and the card produced and listed with plenty of time to spare.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I also do personalised cards
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

All sorted now but thanks for your interest

Thread Information